Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Please stop the childish bickering else I will indeed be forced to ban people, this thread is for discussing screenshots, not flaming, not trolling, not spamming, but discussing screenshots like the mature adults you should all be.

In the latest build the finger indeed animates when firing, can you all get back on track now please?

I hope BIS will now increase the distance at wich the details texture disappear (to avoid the ground to get blur too close. But not too much or the texture will look repeated).

In the latest build the finger indeed animates when firing, can you all get back on track now please?

yay.gif that is good news.

Ain't that a great way to end an argument - now everyone's happy (unless there was someone who didn't want the finger moving?). Kudos, Placebo.  smile_o.gif

As for what I've done for the community, how about my ECP DSAI extension? And helpful comments in the TroubleShooting and PC threads. Hope it suffices.

It looks like you are right. The helm in the screen is different....hang on...youve removed your question!!

Oh well, never mind

Thanks anyway, mate. I just studied the back of the helmet more, turns out it's a MICH with a very prominent rim (to my eye). I'll write that one down - thanks again!

Please stop the childish bickering else I will indeed be forced to ban people, this thread is for discussing screenshots, not flaming, not trolling, not spamming, but discussing screenshots like the mature adults you should all be.

Hahahaha Priceless quote of the year!

sound like the disgruntled parent who has just interferred with an irrational argument of your kids.

Thats going in my sig lol

Cm'on guys. I thought this was a suppose to be a thread referencing new pics for AA. So far Ive had to go back at least 5 pages to find any references to screenshots. Lets keep the commentary to a minimum and stick to posting avialalbe pics. Otherwise close the thread. Its becoming a waste to time and searching.

by the way this new review iss from a new version? cause i check the version by the ss and its the same as the gc06 version

by the way this new review iss from a new version? cause i check the version by the ss and its the same as the gc06 version

I don't think that anyone but BIS has tried anything newer than the GC06 version.

Provided the pics?!?! oooohh latest and greatest! thanks

*goes to drool over them some more*

To Espectro below: If there is a moving finger.. I think the mods will find something VERY useful to do with it. biggrin_o.gif

Boy a skeleton type model is a great thing! yay.gif

Now we just need the "scratching animation".

*runs away*

I really wonder how they gonna animate the finger... It's not like the game knows when you gonna pull the trigger... Or maybe shooting will be a little delayed compared to mouse-button?

I really wonder how they gonna animate the finger... It's not like the game knows when you gonna pull the trigger... Or maybe shooting will be a little delayed compared to mouse-button?

"Oh, there's an enemy! Time to shoot- oh gotta wait for the finger animation."

rofl.gif

Provided the pics?!?! oooohh latest and greatest! thanks

*goes to drool over them some more*

Odd, i can only get image number 3 (with the dead tank and the Dying fella bending over backwards). The others wont load, Too big i guess.

"Oh, there's an enemy! Time to shoot- oh gotta wait for the finger animation."

rofl.gif

I don't get it...it would take like 0.2 second to engage the trigger anim. The anim would engage the same moment you press the mouse.

I don't get it...it would take like 0.2 second to engage the trigger anim. The anim would engage the same moment you press the mouse.

Exactly. You animate the trigger allready pulled on frame 0. It's a non-issue.

i think it would be wise to leave the finger issue, seriously.

Yes, i would prefer new screens instead of arguing about some minor issue IMO.

Exactly. You animate the trigger allready pulled on frame 0. It's a non-issue.

Sry, I ment that it would take 2 secs to complete. And of course you wouldn't need to wait till it's completed to fire again, since anims are dynamic. But if BIS won't make it, I will. tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]IMHO an animated triggerfinger is the most stupid sugestion ive seen on this forum yet smile_o.gif

Well, second... right after pink elephants

Dont tell bis that cause its already in there wink_o.gif.

lol this just adds to my suspicion people bitch about people bitching but never read there actual comments, i said 4 pages back, the finger is in the game and animtaed, but still the debate rages.

its time for a proffesional review pls Bis, just what is Armed assault

?

I have no idea how you guys sit down and type so much into this thing, I have trouble going after 5 lines, and I still have no idea how to quote someone. Sad, ain't it.

Stendac - the little branching cloudlets are meant to represent burning chunks of debris flying out of the explosion, yeah? I know I've seen McSplosions like that in the movies, not so sure about real life, though. Think ECP style.

"no idea how to quote someone"?

You mean pressing the "quote" button on the top right corner of a person's post?  Or do you mean something else?

I rather like how the chunks of debris flew off exploding tanks in OFP.  I'm wondering if BI is planning to change the way flying debris looks in ArmA or if they like it the way it is now.  I think before they said that they were practically done with the new explosions.  Also, the time period left for changing things is rapidly decreasing.

Quote[/b] ]"Oh, there's an enemy! Time to shoot- oh gotta wait for the finger animation."

Silly. That's why you click "fire" BEFORE you see the enemy.

Mary Shelley was a hack.

BI please remove the finger anim, my PC is too slow to cope with hundreds of animated fingers simultaneously!!1! tounge2.gif

Now come on, please stop it already. I has been almost SIX pages of "discussing" this insignificant feat ad nauseam. banghead.gifsad_o.gif

I have a great Idea people, well not really "MINE" but, every time we get a new screenshot we should recreate it in OFP:R. Kinda like the two pics at the start of this tread.

I found it really really cool! and eye opening.