Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Oh maybe because the United States doesn't supply or allow companies to supply it's enemies with gear?

Edit: BIS better invent some beliaveable backstory as to how those vests got there, (like Iran's jets).

edit2: the northern soldiers just don't have that "i am an enemy of the west" feeling with those vests on them, well not to me atleast.

Oh maybe because the United States doesn't supply or allow companies to supply it's enemies with gear?

Might be a former neutral/ally (read: Iraq).

Were people this picky on the Battlefield 1942 forums when it first came out and the Japanese were using German weapons! Talk about a misplaced flag or shoulder patch.

--Ben

Guest Ti0n3r

The black market & Internet wink_o.gif

fantastic screens, all right...but we need videos!!!!! (and demo of course)

Ohh!Look at the eyes...overtired guys or did he fight with the boyfriend of a local girl :P

overtired.jpg

But I won´t turn it into a situation like "BIS give us Screens - We have to find bugs"...

Guest Ti0n3r

Take a look at his forearm. Notice anything? wink_o.gif

citate from friend on that tiscali shot ...

... he has his elbow against his side while holding rifle , doesnt look right and is inproper technique ...

actually no thats a gd technique it stops u bashing ur elbow against trees and buildings etc, also means smaller profile

bootneckofficer

... he has his elbow against his side while holding rifle , doesnt look right and is inproper technique ...

Chicken winging it is never good technique. Do you shoot at all?

Take a look at his forearm. Notice anything? wink_o.gif

I had noticed that. Couldn't decide if the sleeves were supposed to look like like they had slid up the arm or whether they were rolled up.

aw c'mon stop picking at themn for small things that mod teams could get done tounge2.gif

I like the idea of small profile, makes you harder for people to shoot at smile_o.gif

Flames (in the picture, not against members tounge2.gif ) are great! Arm looks a bit awkward, but no biggie. Loving it!

notworthy.gifyay.gif

yeah, graphic improvments are excelent. but i hope that BIS will not forget the gameplay and the cheat issues. I am looking forward to play with my clan in a league pistols.gif

btw love the two new pics! smile_o.gif Didn't notice the chopper pic, the tree's looks really nice.

Hehe, nice bug in the chopper picture: weird tail rotor, think it's the alpha-channel. Someone should talk about the "move to top/bottom" O2 feature to BIS  nener.gif  Just kidding, I know they'll fix it, but I like those bugs, because they make me feel "yeah, they are guys like me, we face the same shite as we make our game/addons everyday, like I were a developer too". I can imagine the guys' faces: "hey, let's release a shiny new picture, the community will glory in it, and we're proud of ourselves, he he", then replies come "lookit that tail rotor!", so BIS guys start to swear like a trooper... Man, I do like this whole BIS/OFP/ArmA/community thing!

The alpha texture anomalie has to do with Dx's render order. Dx typically makes two major passes: the blank geometry from close to far, and the textures from far to close. The far to close render order makes for multiplying alpha texture weirdness.

btw love the two new pics! smile_o.gif Didn't notice the chopper pic, the tree's looks really nice.

yeah, flora looks diferente somehow.. smile_o.gif

Foliage looks so real! I love it!

Not just in the actual artwork of the foliage, but its placement. The patterns the bushes are placed in looks just like it would IRL.

it doesnt looks right but it is right, on that way you can handle the recoil better

only noobs hold rifles chicken winged

notworthy.gif nice shots, cant wait anymore.... when is the final release date btw.? whistle.gif

notworthy.gif nice shots, cant wait anymore.... when is the final release date btw.? whistle.gif

there is no point even asking, dont think BIS know yet! tounge2.gif

look in Arma FAQ

bootneckofficer