Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Yeah, if you can stand that guy's voice.  biggrin_o.gif

Lol, c'mon everyone. Give the guy a break. I know you're just joshin', but trying to speak a second language can really make you self-conscious about how you sound in front of native speakers of the language.

Lol, c'mon everyone.  Give the guy a break.  I know you're just joshin', but trying to speak a second language can really make you self-conscious about how you sound in front of native speakers of the language.

Agreed, reminds me of my Romanian calculus professor.

I won't go more into detail about that, but I actually have to relearn how to speak mandarin chinese before I start interning in Taiwan this summer. Note that my speech will be halting and full of vocabulary holes. The divine irony. wow_o.gif

Lol, c'mon everyone.  Give the guy a break.  I know you're just joshin', but trying to speak a second language can really make you self-conscious about how you sound in front of native speakers of the language.

indeed. I have great respect for any one who can talk more than one language. I my self strugle with just one! whistle.gif

but really, listen to him, he says 3 months left of development. I don't know wether to laugh or cry! crazy_o.gif

I don't know wether to laugh or cry! crazy_o.gif

I cry a lot if that is true. confused_o.gif

Be patient guys, we'll wait for as long as it takes, in a mean time i play OFP and try not to think about ArmA too much (doesn't work though... wink_o.gif )

Be patient guys, we'll wait for as long as it takes, in a mean time i play OFP and try not to think about ArmA too much (doesn't work though... wink_o.gif )

i agree..

i know its hard.. but we can make it... smile_o.gif

i agree..

i know its hard.. but we can make it... smile_o.gif

It's like bottling up your anger........let's just hope the game comes out before I explode crazy_o.gif

in this pic the left soldier seems to hover-float abit.. wow_o.gifhappy.gif hihi

yay.gif  goodnight.gif

Ok, I've had it with everyone complaining about those stupid, ridiculous claims like "the soldier is floating above the ground" or "that shadow isn't correct." It's lame, you don't have any valid proof to support your accusations, especially since all you have to judge it by is a single measly screenshot. Pretty much every one of these complaints either can be identified as illusions (in this case, like most of the others, the shadow makes it unclear) or are just stupid assumptions (and don't consider any likely explanations). Why can't you people just be happy that OFP is getting such a makeover after 5 (FIVE) long years! Save your judgement for when you've actualy, physically played the game - thoroughly.

Guest Ti0n3r

Next person to whine about another small bug that BIS will fix anyway will be... Run over in a dark alley - by me wink_o.gif

Next person to whine about another small bug that BIS will fix anyway will be... Run over in a dark alley - by me wink_o.gif

You are added to my sig, feel free to use it yourself wink_o.gif

And about the flying soldiers: the soldiers in OFP where a but above the ground aswell, but did you ever notice? Apparently not, so it wont a problem then will it? wink_o.gif

in this pic the left soldier seems to hover-float abit.. wow_o.gifhappy.gif hihi

yay.gifgoodnight.gif

Ok, I've had it with everyone complaining about those stupid, ridiculous claims like "the soldier is floating above the ground" or "that shadow isn't correct." It's lame, you don't have any valid proof to support your accusations, especially since all you have to judge it by is a single measly screenshot. Pretty much every one of these complaints either can be identified as illusions (in this case, like most of the others, the shadow makes it unclear) or are just stupid assumptions (and don't consider any likely explanations). Why can't you people just be happy that OFP is getting such a makeover after 5 (FIVE) long years! Save your judgement for when you've actualy, physically played the game - thoroughly.

yup your right.

But plz understand that im not complaining.. i just think its funny.

I know BIS will make a preaty good work.

Don't take me wrong. Peace. xmas_o.gif

Im a ten tpo fan inlove.gif

You are added to my sig, feel free to use it yourself wink_o.gif

And about the flying soldiers: the soldiers in OFP where a but above the ground aswell, but did you ever notice? Apparently not, so it wont a problem then will it? wink_o.gif

True, it was because OFP's ground used Multitexturing, and the AI walked ontop of the second layer of texture. If you turn MultiTexturing off, it's more clear. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You are added to my sig, feel free to use it yourself
Quote[/b] ]Next person to whine about another small bug that BIS will fix anyway will be... Run over in a dark alley - by me

Well i only see you three whining, people are here at the forums ,debating what they see in a game they will buy,most have stuck with this developer for 4 years or more, i think its about time you,did the same and stopped making these silly idle threats,you are beggining to sound like schoolyard bullies.

Quote[/b] ]The first person to whine about another small thing in ArmA that will be fixed anyway will be...

...Brutally murdered - Nemesis/Ofpforum

...Taken in the rear by me - Codarl

...will be netured - Dbr.Onix

...Run over in a dark alley - Ti0n3r

end of headmasters lecture goodnight.gif

Well i only see you three whining, people are here at the forums ,debating what they see in a game they will buy,most have stuck with this developer for 4 years or more, i think its about time you,did the same and stopped making these silly idle threats,you are beggining to sound like schoolyard bullies.

Some things arent worth discussing, i mean, if there is something wrong with a shadow this page grows 5 pages, we have at least 1 new useless tread, and then we come to the conclusion that BIS will fix it anyway, and everyone is going to scan the next pic, and repeat the whole process again.

Discussing, good, posting obvious/useless crap, wrong.

Its "Late Alpha", "Work In Progress", Not Finished, no need to post small bugs like that, BIS isnt blind...

Feel free to coninue with PMs, lets stop messing up another topic with a useless discussion....

O.K.

*listening to the crickets chirp for the next 5 months*

Opinion is opinion, and is important to the one speaking it. And we all, ALL (ok, almost all) are guilty of posting inane shit out of a derth of info. Besides, behind that so-called hovering dude is a car that I'd really like to see if the doors open

yay.gif  goodnight.gif

Ok, I've had it with everyone complaining about those stupid, ridiculous claims like "the soldier is floating above the ground" or "that shadow isn't correct." It's lame,

Agreed, stop complaining about everything guys its w.i.p and if BIs see each time a screenshot is release, people are complaining about their work .....they will think twice before releasing more screens ;( So pls stop complaining about each tiny details (BTW Bis Keep up the good work)

Yeap...that might be why they didn't release too many pics in the first place because they knew people would bitch constantly about it and thinks its the finished product.

Could be the case, but I doubt it. Dunno if BIS gives too much thought to what we think about their screenies.

The guys have brains of their own, guys. I'm sure they think the same thing we do. biggrin_o.gif

Yea, but I've been looking more closely at the screens and to be honest I do think that some of you might have a point. It seems that some of the soldiers do appear to be floating slightly above the ground  huh.gif .

You can just about see it in this shot here ...

floating_soldiers.jpg

I hope that they fix it soon! OMG! OMG! Shit this is Soooooooo Wrong  ....They MUST fix it ! Pls BIS fix ...BLA BLA!!    rofl.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

armademo%202006-05-18%2014-03-14-79.jpg

rofl rofl.gif

BIS tanks are the wrong way up! ..

.. I hope BIS fix this also!  biggrin_o.gif

SHIT you got there first!!