Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Well since BIS are the developers they dont really handle any of the PR or adverstising

He means Placebo, the kind of PR person that makes ''PR'' stand not for ''Public Relations'' but for ''Private Relations''.

Before they hired Placebo we knew more about what BIS was up to then we do now. The ''Public'' effect kind of backfired goodnight.gif

It is a shame that we havn't heard anything as of yet. I'm not sure if we are really getting any solid "PR". The first half of 2006 is approaching fast and we havn't even heard if they have found a publisher. Better yet we havn't even heard if they are actively trying to find a publisher. I mean we get a few screenshots and we are supposed to take that as news? We don't even know if these screenshots are recent let along do they show progress? The last two didn't even have the standing grass that earlier builds of the game showed. I'm very dissapointed in the way all of this is being presented.

It's done when it's done(very known sentence), and it's better to hide all the information for the people, so that they don't know everything that they want to make, but cannot make or other things like that. It helps to not frustrate people when the game comes out.

And why, oh why would you advertise for an unreleased game... People would be interested for a week maybe 2, then to notice the game only comes out half 2006, so they buy another game and forget about it. And , imagine they announce the game being released in 2 weeks!wooaaa,, everybody glad and such,to then see it postponed to another date. These things are not nice for the people, and they get bored... This doesn't happen if you don't release much information, and keep it for when it's ready for in the stores.

The first half of 2006 is approaching fast and we havn't even heard if they have found a publisher.

They already have a publisher, and its Cenega.

It's done when it's done(very known sentence), and it's better to hide all the information for the people, so that they don't know everything that they want to make, but cannot make or other things like that. It helps to not frustrate people when the game comes out.

And why, oh why would you advertise for an unreleased game... People would be interested for a week maybe 2, then to notice the game only comes out half 2006, so they buy another game and forget about it. And , imagine they announce the game being released in 2 weeks!wooaaa,, everybody glad and such,to then see it postponed to another date. These things are not nice for the people, and they get bored... This doesn't happen if you don't release much information, and keep it for when it's ready for in the stores.

Excuse me, but if you want a game to sell, I think you should let people know something with this concept is coming.

I also find it unlikely that shops will put a game in their stores they never heard of. Anybody noticed how most games in shops are from our big hyping master chEAt Games? whistle.gif .

Who is this Cenega?

The publisher of OFP in the Czech Republic.

Quote[/b] ]

I also find it unlikely that shops will put a game in their stores they never heard of. Anybody noticed how most games in shops are from our big hyping master chEAt Games?

Exactly, stupid games that sell 2 million copies or more within 3 months. Imagine what a really good game like Next Gen PC Game could sell like with similar marketing wow_o.gif

Sooo...is there a website or something I can go to and view that Cenega is the confirmed publisher of Armed Assault?

AFAIK BIS Still hasn't officially confirmed that. But they might, all we got is some hear-say.

Why do you guys even care how much Armed Assault will sell? It doesn't concern you in any way. I will just be happy to get the game when it's out.

I don't think that BIS is doing anything wrong by not giving us information. Tell me, how many games that you've bought, you've been following for months on forums? I know i haven't at all. It'd be my first with ArAs. Yet i've still played a LOT of games.

Why do you guys even care how much Armed Assault will sell?

We all want to see game2 dont we? and money doesnt grow on trees. (too bad) huh.gif

Why do you guys even care how much Armed Assault will sell?

We all want to see game2 dont we? and money doesnt grow on trees. (too bad) huh.gif

Exactly, more people buying ArmA & Next Gen PC Game = more change of a Next Gen PC Game part 2. It's all selfishness really whistle.gif

I read these arguements as well, the main reason I come here for is to find any updates about the game. I'll see when it comes out and see if it's worth purchasing, I didnt like operation flashpoint because of its graphichs, I had it uninstalled after 4 months. almost useless. the gameplay is very good and realistic but the graphics/texture and getting stuck in buildings made it not worth the time. COD2 (F) I am fan of MOHAA/COD...BIS is good but they got to do a whole lot of work to improve their game graphics.

and dont we all just love all them loading screens....

(points finger at HL2 and DooM3) banghead.gif

They have changed the website(just the top banner) a bit no new pictures though.

They did that when they updated the pics. wink_o.gif

combination of booze and wishful thinking rofl.gif

still doesnt explain why this was made thread was made sticky all of a sudden, no doubt knowing me its been sticky for weeks tounge2.gif

I read these arguements as well, the main reason I come here for is to find any updates about the game. I'll see when it comes out and see if it's worth purchasing, I didnt like operation flashpoint because of its graphichs, I had it uninstalled after 4 months. almost useless. the gameplay is very good and realistic but the graphics/texture and getting stuck in buildings made it not worth the time. COD2 (F) I am fan of MOHAA/COD...BIS is good but they got to do a whole lot of work to improve their game graphics.

Maybe you should stick with Lagfield 2 then... wink_o.gif

combination of booze and wishful thinking rofl.gif

still doesnt explain why this was made thread was made sticky all of a sudden, no doubt knowing me its been sticky for weeks tounge2.gif

It was probably made sticky because when more pics are shown, the people don't start making more threads about it.

Whitch could mean that they might release some more in few days.

those buildings look like they cant be entered unlike ofp's which would be a greate pity, i was hoping for some house to house fighting, nade thru the window, kick in the door, push thru. real edge of the seat stuff

Quote[/b] ]Maybe you should stick with Lagfield 2 then...  

you mean battlefield 2? i never had that one and not going to get it

Quote[/b] ]Maybe you should stick with Lagfield 2 then...  

you mean battlefield 2? i never had that one and not going to get it

Yes... wink_o.gif

I'm still wondering what happend to the new Armed Assault website that was meant to be available "soon" posted on 26th September 05, thats almost 5 months ago to this day. confused_o.gif