Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

I'm impressed with the screenshots, but I prefered to see some infantry. Of course screenshots don't show things like they are. Seeing a movie tells a bit more about animations, (which would be new!wink_o.gif and a bit of features, and a demo really shows it. But it will take a while before a demo comes out I think, but I'm quite sure they will release one, as they had demos for the original OFP and resistance.

Uzi, i second that!

Having less control (like triggers) can result in more tense and fresh action. That is my observation.

Anyway, i'm really looking forward to ArmA.

The atmosphere in OFP:E BLOWS AWAY OFP:R. Switch from OFP:E to OFP:R and the latter seems like a DEAD world.

Indeed, OFP:R is a static world compared to OFP:E which is full of live and action. =) That's what I like most.

but why is there no AA mg on t 72 .... thats essential crazy_o.gif

This is a pre-release screenshot FFS! If I were to show you a picture of the newly laid foundations of my house, would you ask where the roof was?

but why is there no AA mg on t 72 .... thats essential  crazy_o.gif

This is a pre-release screenshot FFS! If I were to show you a picture of the newly laid foundations of my house, would you ask where the roof was?

Lol, I hope you`re right;)

but why is there no AA mg on t 72 .... thats essential  crazy_o.gif

That's just rubbish.. Do you honestly think that they make everything and then add the MG last? The T72 has received normal maps compared to the previous pics of it, but maybe they just forgot to add the MG's, to all of the tanks..

It's quite obvious that the tanks doesn't have a second gunner position unless BIS has put an effort on hiding that from us for a reason I can't comprehend. If they are planning of adding multiple gunner positions to the engine they should have added them to the models. This might also mean that there wont be any TOW's on wheeled vehicles either etc. Basically the same engine limitations as in OFP. These things has been the main engine improvement requests among the community for obvious reasons. We haven't seen anything that indicates that the modders will be able to make something which couldn't be made in OFP.

Quote[/b] ]This is a pre-release screenshot FFS! If I were to show you a picture of the newly laid foundations of my house, would you ask where the roof was?

rubbish - the model is skinned not a mere render

its missing a secondary gun for some other reason probably because there wasnt one in the modellers reference pictures

wow the screenshots gets better every time :P only the bmgc one shows the weird ground textures from close range. The bmgb is quite nice, good road and clear sky (I could use a bit more "3d" or depth in it looks bit flat) =)

StealthTiger: Whats different between screen posted by you and by my? smile_o.gif

pretty dissapointing that there are no multi gunner positions, this was the improvement the game needed the most, there are still working on the game though so hopefully it can still be included. Otherwise I hope there wont be a big wait for game 2

Altough it's odd to see the pilot looking left, maybe now we can move our head while in the vehicle?  smile_o.gif

TrackIR  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif   (I hope)

I think its quite obvious that both gatling guns are useable. If only one was useable, why is the other pointing straight out to the side? whistle.gif

StealthTiger: Whats different between screen posted by you and by my? smile_o.gif

Sorry bud... missed that somehow?! icon_rolleyes.gif

*cough* I mean the model and texture is a marked improvement over the original BIS version.

Whats the problem. On the first new screen you can see a multi-gunner position on the right. The "getling gun" biggrin_o.gif

Damn you can't still clearly see if there's a gun on the other side mad_o.gif

smile_o.gif