Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Pepper

New Civilians

Where are the strippers? inlove.gif It's a must have for OFP, we need more love!

Definatly not in the update to farmland Civilians pack whistle.gif

Anyways; nice looking updated civilians, I'm downloading them now smile_o.gif

WOW WOW WOW, love those 'amazones'!!!

It's a final version?

Quote[/b] ]

Where are the strippers?  It's a must have for OFP, we need more love!

There seems to a hooker on the right of the third pic, so if you're hungry for love ...

I'm sure as hell glad you didn't add more men - my FacePlant work is hard enough without more models to change!

I love the ladys

Btw, on the site, I want that van in the back of the banner pic! biggrin_o.gif

I think it's from the Airwolf mod's Minivan pack, not sure though.

Nice job Pepper. It gets boring just using BIS civilians, and there's lot of variety in this pack. Hopefully someone can remake Nogova Virus to use the Zombies in this pack (and your Male pack). mirror here if needed.

Very nice addon, Dr. Pepper. These civilians allow us to add a lot of variety and atmosphere to missions taking place in urban areas. I'm having fun recreating Heat with this and the BMI Blackops. biggrin_o.gif

I also have a suggestion. Since many of the units use the same (retextured) model, would you be willing to try your hand at making a version that randomly applied the textures to a single model? Similarly to newiy's Generic OPFOR, the mission editor could then place a bunch of the same unit, and still keep a similar variety.

What do you think?

Thanks to all who like my ladies. Treat them good wink_o.gif and with respect. Don´t hurt my fatherly feelings.

Quote[/b] ] It's a final version?

Well... I hope there will be another update with the proxies fixed... sometime in the future...

Quote[/b] ]  my FacePlant work is hard enough without more models to change!

What is a "faceplant" ? And: in all probability there will be another men pack... tounge2.gif if no one else makes a pck with suits & smokings...

Quote[/b] ] Btw, on the site, I want that van in the back of the banner pic!

HotShot is right. I love this bus too. There are other cool vans in the pack...

Quote[/b] ] Since many of the units use the same (retextured) model, would you be willing to try your hand at making a version that randomly applied the textures to a single model? Similarly to newiy's Generic OPFOR, the mission editor could then place a bunch of the same unit, and still keep a similar variety.

I don´t have a clue how to do this... but you could make a script that runs at the mission-start and adds women (with createvehicle) randomly chosen to a standard-civilian (for he may have way points and triggers could use the groupname of this unit) and then delete the standard-civilian...

(I hope this was understandable)

Hmm... where can I find this Generic OPFOR ? maybe the makers allow me to learn from their work...

Enough women to script an episode of the "Deal or No Deal" gameshow! (Vanna White could open all of the briefcases, herself.)

Hmm... where can I find this Generic OPFOR ? maybe the makers allow me to learn from their work...

I believe this is the latest version:

FileFront Mirror

I'm not really knowledgeable about fancy tricks like this, but I think it works by setting the surfaces up as hidden selections so you can use the setobjecttexture command. To change the look of the unit, you just have to use the appropriate array of texture changes. You can do that randomly at initialization like newiy did with the Generic OPFOR.

Once again, good work. Hope to see more from you in the future! thumbs-up.gif

Hi, the screenshots of the units over all the female pack looks good but in the male pack by the screenshot one will say that they use too much basic colours instead different jackets, more colourful jackets/shirts/sweters.

Also some face changes will be good, if you wanna use any of the face textures that i made for my own wip_face's pack you can, and then you could do some civilian terrorits or some advisors or whatever you want. Let's C ya