Sign in to follow this  
D.murphy man

The Art thread

ive drew and editing some funny things in my time, wish my main PC was working so i could upload and show lol biggrin_o.gif

Just bought a pen and pad a few days ago, been sketching out of my brother's Warhammer magazine. Only thing is I had to use my webcam.  confused_o.gif  Edited it a bit to compensate.

spacemarinevsxv0.jpg

Ah, apparently its a Black Templar ending a Hormagaunt.  tounge2.gif

Some more marines:

marineswj0.jpg

Space Marine on a flamer:

flamerlu4.jpg

nice pictures anyone. its good to see that the proverb "In time of war, muses are silent." doesnt concern our good old flashpoint.

i havent drawn anything for some time. but when you find the right muse... youve got to try

tools used - paper, pencil, digital camera and photoshop

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134....MG]

Nice work, I'm hoping to move onto things like that. smile_o.gif

Gritty fighting is so much easier than being subtle.

another quick sketch. guess the name of the movie.

cbemily01zv1.th.jpg

again - pencil, camera and photoshop.

just a little somthing i wiped up the other day in few hours using just photoshop and my mouse (im thinking of getting one thoughs tablet things)

Clicky

another quick sketch. guess the name of the movie.

picture

again - pencil, camera and photoshop.

Corpse Bride? What do I get?

Nice work

Looks awesome.

Do you draw it over a blue print?

Hi Sniper. Yes I use blueprints as refference smile_o.gif that and loads and loads of pictures!

@Peanut

i didnt say that youll get something whistle.gif

@D.murphy man

lovely angel. nice work. i dont think i could make something that good using only mouse notworthy.gif

this could be the final version

cbemily02jd4.th.jpg

and something ive just finished.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221....MG]

this time only photoshop.

just a little somthing i wiped up the other day in few hours using just photoshop and my mouse (im thinking of getting one thoughs tablet things)

Clicky

Looks awesome, would be an awesome wallpaper if it were larger. smile_o.gif

[CAS] Daniel: That first picture is from the Space Marine Codex right? I was a huge 40ker several years back. Lost interest now though. smile_o.gif

Yeah, all three of them are. There's some really cool little pictures in it I still want to sketch. smile_o.gif

Daniel @ Aug. 04 2006,19:27)]Yeah, all three of them are. There's some really cool little pictures in it I still want to sketch. smile_o.gif

I always hated them. I wanted the rules, not pay double price for some pencil drawings. It was expensive enough for a ten year-old as it was! biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, back to topic. Would this thread be used for art in general, like still photography, moving photography, flash animations, etc?

real life photo thread (i would edit the title since no one on this board plays ofp and thus we don't need the r/l tag anymore) for photos and this thread for flash animations.

Ha, nice work! I really need to get Paint Shop Pro. Or better yet get my scanner installed.

Why not colorize it in PS? I made this example in a couple of minutes. By the way, you've got plenty of talent.

wow_o.gif nice. hmmm, colors. ive heard about them. but it sounded like strange alien concept wink_o.gif

heres one more "almost finished". its base on various sketches ive managed to draw some time ago. but now ive run out of references. i must meet this girl again and finish her. whistle.gif

zanetka01qv6.th.jpg

F-4G_69212_SP_52FW-800.jpg

High Resolution Version

McDonnell Douglas F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel  52nd Fighter Wing

Another machine from the 52nd Fighter wing, this time the commanders machine flown by General Bob Oaks and Captain Jim Parker from Spangdahlem AFB in germany smile_o.gif

F-4G_697571_SP_52FW-800.jpg

High Resolution Version

McDonnell Douglas F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel 52nd Fighter Wing

This F-4G was to be the only 52nd Fighter Wing Wild Weasel lost during operation desert storm/shield. It crashed on the 18th of Januari 1991 after running out of fuel when it missed the orbit of the tanker. As there was not enough fuel for another attempt to join up with the tanker the pilot decided to divert to Al Kharj Airbase in Saudi Arabia. However heavy construction equipment had taken out the bases runway lights and dense fog obscured the view of the runway. The crew then decided to eject which they both survived. The machine bellied in near the airfield and had to be written of. Sensitive equipment was removed and the remainder of the machine was buried.

Brilliant work as usual Supah. thumbs-up.gif

Interesting story too. smile_o.gif

Thanks man smile_o.gif Looking forward to next week when I might get a chance to take some good refference photo's of the back of a F-104G so I can finally finish that one too biggrin_o.gif