Sign in to follow this  
russin

Request (island)

any island makers out there willing to make a massive Desert island (nogova size) with lots of rolling hills im sure it shouldn't be to difficult to build notworthy.gif

If it shouldn't be difficult, why don't you do it yourself?

DMA Libya has some nice desert terrain. I think there's also a desert version of Nogova in one of the FFUR packs. And there's desertised Malden in FDF Desert Pack... whistle.gif ... and probably many more out there...

ag_smith's redone Cat. Afgan Island is absolutly superb, one of the top islands out there. I recommend it, and it has all the features you mentioned.

Edit- I got a link for you. Click me

ag_smith's redone Cat. Afgan Island is absolutly superb, one of the top islands out there. I recommend it, and it has all the features you mentioned.

Edit- I got a link for you. Click me

towns way to buggy in the afgan one it is a great island but poor objects onit ai get stuck and major clipping on them as well

i have nogova never seen malden

but was looking for somthing as a i stated above

ive found a creator notworthy.gif

if i could make it i would i wouln't need to post here then nener.gif

if i could make it i would i wouln't need to post here then  nener.gif

If everyone thought like you, we were still running around killing mammoths (is that an english word?) with clubs! wink_o.gif

Seriously, making an island isnt that hard, even i can do it!  tounge2.gif

Seriously, making an island isnt that hard, even i can do it! tounge2.gif

then go make me a realistic island of Guthrie, OK biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

nener.gif

if i could make it i would i wouln't need to post here then  nener.gif

If everyone thought like you, we were still running around killing mammoths (is that an english word?) with clubs! wink_o.gif

Seriously, making an island isnt that hard, even i can do it!  tounge2.gif

ya i have tried but i lack the skills to make a good looking terrain Wilbur i used and it was a real pain in the ass im surprized that something better hasn't turned up

my opionin is that wilbur was buggy as all hell rofl.gif

and i really don't have the man hours to spend on it what time i do get i get into a game and do some killing tounge2.gif

if i could make it i would i wouln't need to post here then nener.gif

If everyone thought like you, we were still running around killing mammoths (is that an english word?) with clubs! wink_o.gif

Seriously, making an island isnt that hard, even i can do it! tounge2.gif

ya i have tried but i lack the skills to make a good looking terrain Wilbur i used and it was a real pain in the ass im surprized that something better hasn't turned up

my opionin is that wilbur was buggy as all hell rofl.gif

and i really don't have the man hours to spend on it what time i do get i get into a game and do some killing tounge2.gif

I use Terragen and world machine to make the terrain, import it in to wilbur and then wrp edit

goodnight.gif

Have you tried This???

1985desert0yq.jpg

AFAIK, all the game terrains are in there but in dessert.

Regards

@CERO

I've made islands for personal use using Wilbur before, seemed a bit simpler than terragen to me at least.. It takes a lot of time, and a great deal of patience not to mention backing up because it is easy to screw up sometimes but with time it can work into something decent looking smile_o.gif

This page, third island, I think it fits your needs.

when i clcik the DL button i get this

The page cannot be displayed banghead.gif

Have you tried This???

1985desert0yq.jpg

AFAIK, all the game terrains are in there but in dessert.

Regards

@CERO

in deed using Nogova very nice pack that is

the whole reason of asking here was hopfully to get somone interested into making a nice NEW and Custom Desert pack for MFCTI Destert WAR MOD

having Oil Fields instead of towns mabe a few small towns that would suit a desert ive had 1 PM for a island maker 2 is allways better than 1 i say....

ps:

when i use Wilbur i can't save and reopen it to work on i can re open bit all the tool go tottaly wacky i simply don't have the time needed to go threw this mabe someone can make me the terrain and i can edit it in WRP if needed...

i learned how to place roads buildings etc.. and over all setting up WRP Edit Wilbur just don't work at all for me raising ground is impossable 1 click = moutains a mile high and yes ive set up the setting no matter what setting i used banghead.gif

ps:

when i use Wilbur i can't save and reopen it to work on i can re open bit all the tool go tottaly wacky i simply don't have the time needed to go threw this mabe someone can make me the terrain and i can edit it in WRP if needed...

i learned how to place roads buildings etc.. and over all setting up WRP Edit Wilbur just don't work at all for me raising ground is impossable 1 click = moutains a mile high and yes ive set up the setting no matter what setting i used banghead.gif

Save your work as a MDR file format, you will be able to reopen it at a later stage and carry on working in Wilbur

If you want low level rolling terrain, set your elevation value in Wilbur to around 7-8. Use the surface area tool to get a larger or small elevation area size, and once done, blur the whole island, save it as a text mesh "lon/lat" and you should be sorted.

Smiley smile_o.gif