Sign in to follow this  
matt54

how about this.

all era's

biggrin_o.gif

that way all the fanboys of every era will be happy.

but this would take too long to create. my opinion gos out toward s 2010, hopefully they will incorperate some of the future warrior stuff, watched the videos on my Ghost Recon 2 cd and it looked like a cool concept.

EDIT- hit the wrong button, sorry meant to go in the 2010 vs 70's thread. notworthy.gif i am not worthy

future warrior stuff wont be out in 2010 I can tell ya that. Not much is gonna change between now and 2010. Maybe small changes but It gonna be just like now.  wink_o.gif

all era's

biggrin_o.gif

but this would take too long to create. my opinion gos out toward s 2010, hopefully they will incorperate some of the future warrior stuff, watched the videos on my Ghost Recon 2 cd and it looked like a cool concept.

EDIT- hit the wrong button, sorry meant to go in the 2010 vs 70's thread. notworthy.gif i am not worthy

video?

What video??

all era's  

biggrin_o.gif

EDIT- hit the wrong button, sorry meant to go in the 2010 vs 70's thread.  notworthy.gif  i am not worthy

video?

What video??

Ghost recon 3 vids confused_o.gif