Sign in to follow this  
reaptor

Mushrooms!

I've been working on these for a time.

mushroom_screeny_final.jpg

Download link to the 0.5 beta:

http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/upload1/Reap_Mushrooms1.rar

The .p3d files is in ODOL format, for the island makers.

This is an addon for OFP, containing 2 diffrent type of mushrooms, Destroying Angel and Fly Agaric

(I think that Fly Agaric is the right english name). The mushrooms can be find under:

Empty ---> Mushrooms

Each of the two mushrooms comes in two diffrent versions: A single mushroom or a bunch with three.

The mushrooms may dissapear if you go some steps backwards, but if you just go some steps more backwards, they will apear again,

and they will not dissapear any more. This bug will be fixed in the next version.

If you want to steal this addon, do it, but I will cry a bit if you don't give me a bit of credit.

I may also add a eatable version later, and some extra mushrooms.

Use this at your own litte risk.

///Reaptor (Is a bit tiered now, sorry for the spelling.)

Cool, gonna test these now.  xmas_o.gif

EDIT: Nice! biggrin_o.gif These will come in useful. The LODs are perfect for their size too, no trouble there. Some suggestions for later versions: Slightly higher poly count to make the heads rounder, more types of mushrooms. smile_o.gif

WTF?! crazy_o.gif What next ?Flowers?

btw nice job! biggrin_o.gif

make some poisonous mushrooms too.Then we could kill Guba without bullets.;)

"Listen up, Gastovski, today's mission is a bit different. You'll be infiltrating Guba's servants as a cook."

"What!?"

"Shut up and listen, I'm not finished yet. You'll prepare him a mushroom dinner. We'll sneak some of our own mushrooms in their food supply, the mushrooms being deadly poisonous."

"Roger."

tounge2.gif

They could just send some enlisted cook though, that should do the job aswell... wink_o.gif

Nice addon... crazy you.

make some poisonous mushrooms too.

Well, both the mushrooms featured in this addon is poisonous.

Even though the Fly Agaric isn't that lethal, it contains some agents that gives some unpleasants experince. (http://museum.gov.ns.ca/poison/magic.htm)

The destroying angel on the other side is higly lethal, 30 grams is enough.

The mushrooms I plan to make is:

*Death Cap

*Some type of "magical" mushrooms smile_o.gif

*Penny Bun

And as I stated before, I may do eatable versions, but the mushrooms is mostly meant to be nice folige on islands. smile_o.gif

"Listen up, Gastovski, today's mission is a bit different. You'll be infiltrating Guba's servants as a cook."

"What!?"

"Shut up and listen, I'm not finished yet. You'll prepare him a mushroom dinner. We'll sneak some of our own mushrooms in their food supply, the mushrooms being deadly poisonous."

"Roger."

tounge2.gif

They could just send some enlisted cook though, that should do the job aswell... wink_o.gif

Nice addon... crazy you.

Steven Seagull comes to mind. biggrin_o.gif