Sign in to follow this  

Does God exsist?

here it is the question to end all questions.

No question to end all questions is "biertje?"(translated it means: beer? (as in do you whant beer?))

yes but who makes beer, god if he exsist or man he god doesnot exsist or me b/c i am god

-Moderator Alert-

When does it end these types of stupid polls. Like the "how old are you" thread, this thread has been posted at least posted 3 times before.sad.gif

Please don't post just for the kick of posting, try to be original for once.

BTW

God doesn't excist: Because when he did we had no more spamming, stupid polls and other utter crap on this forum because the originators would've been struck by a serious bolt of lightning released by the almighty himself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 20 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes my son, I do exist.<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't know you were God Fenna sad.gif

after reading Charles Darwin's "Origin of the Species" and studying science for many years, i find more evidence points to the big bang theory and subsequent evolutionary process that occured on the planet, and everyday there is more evidence of this appearing.

IMO God is just a human manufactured Icon/Idol that is there when he is needed i.e when a person needs somone to blame for an event that they could do nothing about.

On the otherside it is perhaps good to have such a beleive, giving hope, faith, and comfort when needed to people who have had real bad things happen in their life.

When it comes to religion being the reason to kill a fellow human being etc then its gone too far.

Sorry to have put the thread back on track =]]]

OFFTOPIC

(about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army)

lol

but religion is the main reason that wars have occured over the many many generations god = religion = war = about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army

I assume this question is about the Christian God so my answer is 'No'. But if it's about everybody's own view of what God is then I would have to place my answer somewhere between 'Yes', 'No' and 'I am God'. This topic has potential for useless debate so I won't write my own view of this God and religion thingy so nobody get's offended by my views.

Does God exsist? Yes and if you disagree he'll remove your post count wink.gif

Don't question God or he will delete your post count

Actually there's a serious flaw in this poll.

There's no option for the Agnostic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 20 2002,17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does God exsist? Yes and if you disagree he'll remove your post count wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My post count has once been touched by the god thus it should looked as upon as a holy relic. biggrin.gif

So in a 1000 years time, it will be possible to by "Original bit from the moderated postcount of TheHamster" on E-bay.

And people will claim to see the moderated postcount appear in tortillas everywhere...

Yep let me see at Å100 per post of mine on ebay that should be about Å309,000 for my total post count smile.gif. I guess I better freeze my self and come back in 1000 years and collect my money.

Ah yes, the deeper meaning of all religions is to collect as much cash as possible, you internet-evangelist you.

smile.gif

This thread just brought to mind a weird religious group I read about.

They call themselves the "Madonna of the Orgasm", and they actually applied for official status as a religion 2 years ago.

Which would mean tax-exemption, official burial plots, the right to perform weddings etc.

They worship a huge picture (icon) of a 'beaver', and they believe the orgasm is the best way to come closer to God.

This is in Denmark b.t.w.

I don't think they were granted the status... smile.gif

I'm not a big fan of organized religon but I do think that there is a god of some kind up there.

IMO, It's a sad world when young people can't talk about their religious beliefs in front of freinds or peers because its not "cool" to do so.

Oh well.....

Tyler

I believe theres also a god,i don't know if it's the one people worship all the time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The ingnorance of the people here is insulting<span id='postcolor'>

You apparently didn't see the socalled 'smiley', which implies that the statement was of a humerous nature.

Here are a few smileys, for future reference:

pokeball_smile.gifas-boing.gifwave.gif321.gifrepuke.gifFIREdevil.gifcoolgleamA.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The ingnorance of the people here is insulting<span id='postcolor'>

And it's not that I'm gonna bleed this one comment to death, but IMO you can't just claim ignorance and then leave it at that. Even if it was not targeted at the "moderated post-count relic" posts, I would like you to elaborate.

That makes conversation more interesting.