Sign in to follow this  

OFP - Operation Reinstating Order

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Operation Flashpoint : Reinstating Order</span>

OROre-size.jpg

Is my new campaign i have been making Ive posted on these forums because at OFPEC they don't allow advertising and on the Bi forums ill probably get too much feedback

Ive got some screens from the campaign

OFPRO3.jpg

OFPRO6.jpg

OFPRO8.jpg

there the pics i quickly took from some of the cutscenes.

Story

March 9th 1984 - Before this date Everon was a peaceful place, except in Russia a new leader General Aleksei Guba was elected into power

no one would of guessed that he planned invading Everon for the oil fields north west.

March 9th 1984 - Guba launches his attack on Everon, civilians tried to resist but were all killed, it wasn't long until NATO took involvement in the war

1 month later after NATO's arrival on Everon, you Brian Sheplan enlist into the army unaware of NATO's event's on Everon deemed 'Best kept secret'

After completing basic training, to your surprise you were shipped onto Everon to fight and get some experience.

After alot of fighting 1 year later Russians forces began to flee and Brian Sheplan has 1 week left on the island of Everon before returning home.

What happens next ?

thats the story, its not totally complicated just hard to explain.

Hope you like the sound of the campaign it has over 20 missions nearly all with intros and Outros and several cut-scenes

If you lose a mission and the mission has a lose outro it will be linked onto a different mission then the win outro, then you must complete the lose mission then you move onto the win mission basically the more missions you lose the more missions you get  ;D

A video is in the works as we speak or as i type once completed it will be posted up.

an ETA on the campaign will be a month after all voice actors are found, that includes testing and adding the icing on the cake.

what do you think ?

but some more news in I'm now planning on as many missions to have an

- Intro

- Outro win

- Outro lose

with some special missions for if you lose a mission or do really good their will be suprise missions from the very original campaign they werent very good but it will just show you how far the missions progressd.

then Ive got 3 rewards and 3 penalties including a game over penalty like in the BIS campaign

and a training mission if you get a low score which is one of the penalty missions.

What do you think of that  ;D

with all this new stuff being added and the fact i cant get hold of voice actors as easily as i thought then the ETA will be pushed back a bit by 2 weeks maybe ?

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>I NEED HELP</span>

edit - Okay im now at a good point in the campaign all missions are practically finished or need a little bit of touching up like cutscenes

but i am still missing out on lots of voice actors so if interested in helping check my signature

once all sounds are done they will be put in and then it will be sent out for beta testing then if all goes well release day

Edit -

My campaign now (will) include different languages

English, French, Italian, Spanish and German

The translation wont be excellent since I'm using an online translater but i found a good one there may still be parts missing in the sentences or things like that but its better then reading English when you don't understand a word of it  ;D

Also it would be great if anyone can speak those languages above to translate the Briefings since i would like the Briefings as accurate as possible so people who cant understand the radio text because its a little wrong can look at the briefing and see what they have to do with (Hopefully) no mistakes  ;D

Thanks if you wish to help just PM me or email

cheers

So what do you guys think about that.

It requires no addons apart from OFPR V1.96 with the editor update.

The campaign will have fully voice actored parts the downside is that the campaign so far (Not with all voices and sounds yet) is around 40+MB im going to try and do what i can to bring down the file size, good thing it doesnt require 100+MB of addons  biggrin_o.gif

Anyway thats the news so far please post some comments.

EDIT - Forgot to mention i will be creating a version the exact same but with JAM 3 soldiers for those who would prefer HD mags plus it will make the missions a hell lot scarier as bullets are hissing past your ears.

Yey sounds good, more campaigns without addons is very welcome. Particular since FFUR released their packs. tounge2.gif

well voice acting has started to slow down i did get quite a few people willing to help before and theyve all been given parts and have sent them to me (Thanks by the way)

But at this rate its getting rather hard to tell when the campaign will be finished.

Im gonna start to have less parts which may be a good thing with a 40+ Mb download

Im trying to keep the download limit down but it will be worth it even if i do say so my self the missions may not be so original but they all have a rather high level of quality in them all including AI scripts such as Bremners and Key Cats grouplink 2 makng many missions harder and more playable followed by all the custom radio chatter can give some very awseome effects in many of the missions.

Also if this goes well soon after release im gonna be working on a Black Hawk Down campaign but i may also wait until ArmA

A bit more news

After relising that unit replacement released which switches units in the mission.sqm to units you want

I have decided a JAM 3 edition of the camapign will also be released. For those who dont mind downloading addons and would like the JAM 3 weapons.

The unts may also be replaced by Hyk's but not certain on that yet since FFUR or a simillar pack could be used.

What do you guys think. And what other replacements would you like ?

Quick thing on the BHD campaign subject, definatly wait until arma, since the fighting in Mogidisu was mainly urban and Arma had improved uran settings.

cheers for that i think i will wait for ArmA then for the BHD project.

I think i will just retire from OFP editing once the camapign is completed until ArmA comes back not sure yet though

well i now know what im going to do for ArmA is to make a sequal of this camapign as i have come up with a decent story line already.

Anyway i am low on beta testers only me and someone else, more testers would be very welcome.

Note - The testers at the moment will only test seperate missions as i need to know wether the missions are too hard/easy as i know where i placed the units and what is to happen.

Also i think this could be struck with the last loon bug in some missions so it might not always continue all the time.

Anyway if you are interested in helping beta testing just drop me an email or PM or even just post here.

Thanks

Oh and voice actors always apreciated

yep sure you can help just added you on msn. Cheers.

Just an update not long now at all. I have almost all the voice actors i need for this apart for one or two but can easily fill those spots (If you still wish to help with voice acting then thats fine drop me a PM)

Work needs doing isnt much now im going to add one or two cutscenes add an outro and outro-lose to some missions then the campaign outro is all that remains which i can do whilst i await all the voice files.

Once all of above is done it will sent out for beta testing then once all bugs are found and fixed then it should be ready for release.

Im also working with compatibility with FFUR 2006. ECP and DMA Army and Naval packs. (If you wish any other mods to be compatible add here and ill do my best.)

I also have my German brifings added thanks to Vyruz and Sudden death.

sounds good keep up the good job and release it soon. notworthy.gif

if u released it i will write a review for your campaign on ofpmdb.

greetings 23-Down