Sign in to follow this  
reaptor

Mushroom!

mushroom_screeny.JPG

Something I made when I was bored. I don't think that anyone has any use of it, at all. But you will atleast be able to go Mushroom hunting in OFP. Maybe somebody could make a poisning script that made you die when eating the wrong mushroom? smile_o.gif

Or a crazy hillusinating script that makes you see things and fly around with all crazy colours! not like id know about that sort of thing...

could be useful for missions! like police raid an illigal mushroom farm or somthing.

Crime city:

Mushrooms make you see "things" (that are spawned only on your cient's machine), but, on the other hand, gives you more "luck" in lottery's / gambling games? (just to name a advantage)

Hehehe.... Meteorite rains? tounge2.gif

Well to be honest, it would just make some nice foliage. I need mushrooms for my island. Looks good. smile_o.gif

and then start seeing strange colours, and spawn all sorts of vegstable weapons and soldiers! huh.gif

OFP trip out mod rofl.gif

svampi_svampi.JPG

Things to do:

-Make so the mushroom will behave as a tree when destroyed.

-Fix so that the mushroom don't dissapear when taking a few steps backwards.

-Maybe add a version that you can eat, and then see small and pink elephants. =)

Being Armstrong stuck out in the forest, surrounded by Ruskies after losing all of his squad suddenly doesn't seem so bad, atleast not with these babies around yay.gif

Seriously though, good idea reaptor! I haven't tried them out yet, but it would be cool if they were in small patches. And also some more detail on the model would be welcome. But they are great as it is smile_o.gif

Metal Gear Solid 3 style. biggrin_o.gif

Exactly what I was thinking

But will this oen also fill my NV googles battery in OFP like it does in MGS3? hehe no wait there is no battery... too bad tounge2.gif

Please make some chanterelles and penny bun bolets! (Yummy!wink_o.gif

Badger, badger, badger, badger....

Sorry. biggrin_o.gif

I like this little idea. It could add some nice scenery to forests. smile_o.gif