Sign in to follow this  
ricoadf

ADF mod needs help

Wow.  Models all look sex. Especially the MRH90.  I gather you're going to dusty up the textures for the bucket?  Coming together nicely, keep up the good work!!

Looks good smile_o.gif

Imutep

Thanks guys, we are working on the troops and weapons also, so stand by for updates smile_o.gif

Mmm, that looks awesome!

Yeh, the troops holdup is mainly my fault - I have uni exams til 15th of may, RL comes first biggrin_o.gif

Sounds cool Ranger Bob. Ohh and the M113 look awsome same with the heli. Are you gonna update the old pilot from the S70 realeased 3 years ago huh.gif

No we are going to have a new 1 useing the same model base as our troops smile_o.gif

Hey mate, getting no word on the F88s. I'm getting two stories, and I got another lead I'm pursuing, least I'm gonna have it cleared up by Kap.

Thought I would catch you on MSN Rico, but here's something I started on. Doesn't look to bad for a base layer.. what other color do you want?

gun48.jpg

Err... Eric, stuff like that belongs in the Members forums, please contact me on MSN about it.

*Rico see's people looking at picture* Theres nothing to see fokes whistle.gif

Nicest JSF out there, and from the ADF mod too!

Is there limitations with reskinning CSJ's 737?  Because the Qantas planes red tailfin scheme should carry on to the bottom of the fuselage rather than stop at the end of the tailfin.

qf737400.jpg

But hey, it's all sexy.

Great work chaps.

Is there limitations with reskinning CSJ's 737? Because the Qantas planes red tailfin scheme should carry on to the bottom of the fuselage rather than stop at the end of the tailfin.

qf737400.jpg

But hey, it's all sexy.

Great work chaps.

I actually did that reskin and its impossible to reskin it completely as is in real life.

Guest RKSL-Rock

It looks more like a reskin of Footmunch's F-35 than a new model?!

From what Rico has told me yes, it is a reskin of Footmunch's F-35, as he was waiting for permission to use it before he showed me the same images.

Yes it is Footmuch's F-35, I asked him for the MLOD & skins and he sends me an ADF JSF lol biggrin_o.gif

What you see is what i got from Footmuch.

That JSF is bloody impressive alright. I must download his USAF Beta one soon

Rico you still got that pic of you and that other bloke flying tandum in the F-35 inverted with you ontop?

G'day guys,

The ADF mod is in need of some modelers/ scripters/ texturers.

Due to some members haveing to 'take leave' for Real Life issues, alot of projects have been paused.

The ARH Tiger is almost complete, however Dismembered is haveing issues with the internal cockpit, so any1 that can help PLEASE contact us, we'd apreciate it.