Sign in to follow this  
cimalex

CAMPAIGN FOR MALVINAS MOD READY!

Hi guys,

I've just finished testing my new campaign using the beautiful MLV_Mod of Cazadores de Monte, the campaign name is "The Falkland / Malvinas war - British side player".

There are 30 single player missions during that historical period from 2 April (Argentine invasion) to the end of the conflict on 14 June 1982.

I've used Malvinas Mod addons, plus (forgive me) some addons of their competitors Flashpoint in the Falklands.

According to the beta testers that played the entire campaign, those extra addons will give more playability to the british side player (eg. Sea Harrier, little frigates, etc. are not included in the Cazadores de Monte Mod).

Quite all the main battles of the conflict have been included in the campaign (Invasion, Goose Green, San Carlos, Mount Longdon etc..), many spec-ops operations (Pebble island and Mount Kent for example), and also three-four aerial mission with Harriers/Sea Harriers and helicopters.

Three demo missions from argentinean side will also be included.

I've planned to upload the campaign to Ofp.info, Ofp Mission database and Cazadores de monte website next week, hoping you'll release it in your site soon.

I'm starting working also on another Falkland / Malvinas war campaign, this time by argentine side.

Bye. biggrin_o.gif

WOW!!! Awesome! I hope that they will include your campaign in their next update. I really do like their work and their mod. Plus they have been a very generous and helpful mod team to the rest of the OFP community.

It is good that finally someone made a good campaign for their mod. I'm really looking forward to playing it!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

m... jummy smile_o.gif

great that you want to make and argentinean campaing as well...

just waiting when that D-day will come(download-day) notworthy.gif

It hasn't been released yet, no updates since the original post either, if the owner of the thread returns he can PM me to open it again.