Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

The Gospel according to Ali G

"When i desided to write dis book, in me research me discovered a book calld de bible - written by a bloke called Jason Christ and his dad. 2 say de least it woz very very boring and had absolutely no pictures and certainly no muff. It woz divided into 2 parts called de old testicle and de new testicle. And dese testicles iz happarently religious and not just de normal kind dat make spunk. Checkit, people iz been fighting for millionz of years over which testicle iz de best, Me say chill - play wif dem both. Wot scholars should really be concentrating on is de shaft. And me like to fink dat dis book will be de shaft dat will unite de 2 testicles and liek king dong bring pleasure to millionz."

Sorry, I loved this and anyone that knows and likes Ali G will probably find it pretty funny smile.gif

OOO wait i know what kinda accent that is let me guess your from Idaho right? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 20 2002,04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"When i desided to write dis book, in me research me discovered a book calld de bible - written by a bloke called Jason Christ and his dad. 2 say de least it woz very very boring and had absolutely no pictures and certainly no muff. It woz divided into 2 parts called de old testicle and de new testicle. And dese testicles iz happarently religious and not just de normal kind dat make spunk. Checkit, people iz been fighting for millionz of years over which testicle iz de best, Me say chill - play wif dem both. Wot scholars should really be concentrating on is de shaft. And me like to fink dat dis book will be de shaft dat will unite de 2 testicles and liek king dong bring pleasure to millionz."

Sorry, I loved this and anyone that knows and likes Ali G will probably find it pretty funny smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you see the episode where he visited the Henley Regatta and the one were he interviewed the fox hunting protesters?

biggrin.gif