Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

Hello from Iraq.

just a small question monty67t, if it is not the war, is Iraq, in your eye, a beautiful place?

Yes, it is a beautiful place, especially in the north up in the mounitains.

you are the 3rd man answer me the same confused_o.gif

let me see, the first one is a SASR from ADF, the secound is from the Army

Yes, it is a beautiful place, especially in the north up in the mounitains.

I agree, some parts of Iraq are beautiful...I spent the majority of my year doing operations along the Euphrates near Fallujah and it is very beautiful around there. Very green...lots of palm groves...almost tropical. We did a search of one village in that area..looks like they were pretty well off..the first 2 houses had large vinyards and the mosque had a couple of orange trees...there were so many trees it almost looked like the village was under a canopy. Very pretty area.

Hey Monty, be careful alright? I've lost enough brothers. I haven't readthrough the thread so I dunno if this has been answered, but is this your first deployment? If so, it goes by pretty quick if you stay busy, and you should stay busy.

Also, I agree with Rustman, Iraq is very beautiful near the rivers. The area was called The Fertile Crescent for a reason, and civilization started there. It truly is a remarkable place, and the only place I've ever felt at home.

*edit*

After reading through... I'm glad you made it back. Also, it's normal if you wake up and wonder where you are/how you got there or feel like you've misplaced something.

Hey Monty, be careful alright? I've lost enough brothers. I haven't readthrough the thread so I dunno if this has been answered, but is this your first deployment? If so, it goes by pretty quick if you stay busy, and you should stay busy.

Also, I agree with Rustman, Iraq is very beautiful near the rivers. The area was called The Fertile Crescent for a reason, and civilization started there. It truly is a remarkable place, and the only place I've ever felt at home.

*edit*

After reading through... I'm glad you made it back. Also, it's normal if you wake up and wonder where you are/how you got there or feel like you've misplaced something.

The only thing I wonder when I wake up is "how can I get those donuts to my bed without physically getting up", lol. J/K thanks for the reply.

Monty