Sign in to follow this  
sysdevja

Any Good Mod Need a Modeler,designer, idealist....

Quote[/b] ]I don't believe a word...

No one who is skilled, presents him hisself like a king...

I havnt presented myself like a king, i just noted down my skills and 3 shots from my portfolio. If i wanted to act liek a king i would of jammed this thread full of pictures and infomation.

Also heres the screen for my mod "A Jedi Order" hitting fileplanet hompage day after i released the mod

2.jpg

Also on in the download my msn address is noted in the credits and contact if you need help, on both pc gamer disc and download files

Yep, that's the mod I installed. Hire this man! biggrin_o.gif

hehe your mods just like emergancy responder made with VBS1 :P looks kool. Ill check your site out

do you have any pics of Mafia Online? i'm curious about it as i loved Mafia.

ofpc.de can could use your help for newsposting biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge2.gifwink_o.gif

I really don`t understand people skepticism.It`s completly unfounded.I witnessed many cons in my life and they usually have a distinguishable pattern that doesn`t match with what he showed us.

I am also surprised how people can`t belive that a talented fufilled developer would join the Operation Flashpoint comunity.We all agree that OF is unmatched in terms of complexity,possibilities and freedom of choince what`s so surprising when people that make a living out of games notice that too?

So again,welcome to our community hope you`ll have a plesant experience and I am sure you won`t regret chosing this wonderful platform over Battlefield 2 or the rest of the garbage that wants to show itself as realistic revolutionary games.

lol, my only gripe is; "Why didn't you join the OFP Community earlier, dammit tounge2.gif?" OFP has been the only serious occupier of "Battlefield Simulator" for five years now. What took you so long?

do you have any pics of Mafia Online? i'm curious about it as i loved Mafia.

indeed ! i loved this game too and desperately wanted one as an online game , but i never knew it existed or came out , did a search on google a min ago, the only thing that came up was an internet word game.

I'd be very interested in a Mafia Online game. Years ago I started the "70s Mod" which went on to great things! Catch it at Mafia Mods smile_o.gif. Anyone interested in Mafia is definately welcome in OFP.

Well im not on the mafia team no more, i left a couple of months ago to work with Acid but then they merged so im freelancing. What i can tell you is Mafia Online is appearing at this years E3 and Austrailian Expo

I started on my own mod for Armed Assault. Catch the thread here

SAS: Scud Hunters - The Mod that puts the sand in your boots and tells you to walk another 20 miles

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=49983

If you started your own mod, may I ask, whats the purpose of joining another one? If your a mod leader, you should focus all ur energy on that mod.

yes sorry i thought i posted in the other reply im not up for offer no more

Hey Dude Whats Up, The Fact That You Had SAS In Your Title Attracted Me, I Am Invovled Myself In A OFP Clan Based On The SAS www.22regiment.org.uk And We Already Have Our Own MOD/Add-Ons. You Seem As If You Have Some Expierence In This Field So Come And Visit Our Website And Leave A Message. thumbs-up.gif