Sign in to follow this  
offtime

Polish GROM operators

If you guys could release an addonpack with vehicles, sodliers, a few helo's and one or two planes together with the GROM units I would use them. You have my word on it smile_o.gif

Actually, if you download WPS minimod + OFPL Extension Pack, you have a full selection of infantry units plus UAZ, STAR truck, Polish BRDM2 and one version of Mi-8 chopper. Additionaly you can download our Air Pack, containing 3 planes in almost a dozen of weapon loadouts. Maybe soldier model is not as decent as Offtime's last creation, but it'll be updated in weeks to come. We also have almost finished full Mi-8/17 pack. As for other vehicles... they're being worked on. So there's no excuse for you now. tounge2.gif

OFPL Download section

Edit: Random GROM pic. smile_o.gif

ofpl23kx.th.jpg

I wanna talking About this addon.

It looks like VBS High Detail addons~! and

nice apply new Face addon to.

a... Offtime Very sorry about My english skill is too bed

But I wanna talk this

"Give me Password Code." help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

I love this addon, but I have two requests:

1) Could you add version without patrol backpack and change proxy in that model? It would give us an opportunity to use 3rd party backpacks and radios with GROM.

2) Check out please my idea about Llauma head 2 and MP games (some 'solution' for custom faces).

first of all form the screens these guys look great..

also im having trouble trying to find the password.

im having trouble with the facetex2 faces there all over the place.. eg:the mouth is in the wrong place hair is on the side.

im having trouble with the facetex2 faces there all over the place.. eg:the mouth is in the wrong place hair is on the side.

Nahh that´s no problem, you just got the Picasso version of the GROM unit!

wink_o.gif

Amazing work Offtime, bloody amazing thumbs-up.gif Hmm, how about making those units in the desert scheme ? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I wanna talking About this addon.

It looks like VBS High Detail addons~! and

nice apply new Face addon to.

a... Offtime Very sorry about My english skill is too bed

But I wanna talk this

"Give me Password Code."

Send Offtime a PM. That's all ...

hahaha.

how can i fix it???

i have the same trouble with the first lot of facetex pack

You can only use these face textures on Llauma head 2.0, not other ones.

Really nice Units.

I'm looking forward to Next release. pistols.gif

^^mcPo^^

Exactly, how is it possible to use a certain texture (eg. not camoed one) from Llauma pack? Simple this setface in the init field will do?

Exactly, how is it possible to use a certain texture (eg. not camoed one) from Llauma pack? Simple this setface in the init field will do?

I havent tried yet but that should do it smile_o.gif .

I havent tried yet but that should do it smile_o.gif .

Somehow I have a bad feeling about this...

That head model works in mysterious ways...

But I will certaily give a try as I successfully (I hope) incorporated me into that pack.

1st make trigger where condition: time > .5

Activation: unit_name setface "face_name"

But this head uses other face texture then other head models (other then default OFP face texture)

Quote[/b] ]IMPORTANT:

Addon archive is password protected

to obtain password, contact Offtime at one of boards listed below...

May I just ask why, Offtime? What's the reason of this?

great addon, can't stop playing with it

and thanks for the fast reply through pm for the password, it was like 1 minute? smile_o.gif

names for useable faces, hope there is no problem with posting them here:

llm_sol0

llm_sol0D

llm_sol1

llm_sol1D

llm_sol2

llm_sol2D

llm_sol3

llm_sol3D

llm_sol4

llm_sol4D

llm_sol5

llm_sol5D

llm_sol6

llm_sol6D

llm_sol7

llm_sol7D

llm_sol8

llm_sol8D

llm_sol9

llm_sol9D

llm_sol10

llm_sol10D

llm_sol11

llm_sol11D

llm_sol12

llm_sol12D

llm_sol13

llm_sol13D

llm_sol14

llm_sol14D

Camo:

llm_camo0

llm_camo0D

llm_camo1

llm_camo1D

llm_camo2

llm_camo2D

llm_camo3

llm_camo3D

llm_camo4

llm_camo4D

llm_camo5

llm_camo5D

llm_camo6

llm_camo6D

llm_camo7

llm_camo7D

llm_camo8

llm_camo8D

llm_camo9

llm_camo9D

llm_camo10

llm_camo10D

llm_camo11

llm_camo11D

llm_camo12

llm_camo12D

llm_camo13

llm_camo13D

llm_camo14

llm_camo14D

Note: The faces with the "D" at the end of the name are the blood versions as far as I understand it.

I havn't tested them all and don't know if their so much different from each other.

you can use them by naming a GROM soldier e.g. s1 and put

s1 setface "namefromlistabove"

in the on activation field of a west activated trigger

not useable on units not using llaumas head

Quote[/b] ]basicaly, answer is in this topic.

Well I asked because I did not see any kind of clear and moreover logical "official statement" from you in this thread, just some parts of text like this:

Quote[/b] ]

hell of a way to say thanks for free addon....

Quote[/b] ]

first of all, i didnt made this addon for you, or for any of you

ive made this addon for me

but i thought i could share it with others

and maybe check the scale of interest in polish units for ofp

Quote[/b] ]

and something to all those idiots that bitch about password:

I dont give shit about the fact that you dont like it, i dont give shit if you will play my addon or not

if i would, i would personaly email you this addon, and maybe even install in ofp directory

but simply i dont

why ?

and why would i ?

So, I ask this again because online OFP community is not just BIS forums registered members, I doubt that the 18000 different guys visiting ofp.info daily (for example and/or of course others news sites) have registered an account here and check the forums every morning.

Maybe you will say that you don't "give a shit" about them or that it's a BIS forums exclusive, it's your decision and people have to respect that of course, considering all the time you have involved in your baby.

But I just think it's pointless and sad, seeing it from a community point of view, or maybe I miss the point and you have some special reasons that would explain it...?

/edit: typos

hmmm...

yes, i admit

im not from salvation army

i wont make this world better place

you need to register on one of 4 forums mentioned in readme.

if it is such a big problem, then compare it to problems while creating addons.

and basicaly, you can still post news about this addon, on your site if you want to, only effect of that will be more registered users of those forums

ofcourse if there will be anyone willing to play with this addon

so, again, i dont see any problems

the only problem i see are those ppl wich have problem with way im distributing my addon

damn, releasing something that companies like BIS casch for, and wanting simple PM is worst than not doing anything

yeah, im killing this community....

it is simple PM

its not like casching ppl 200$ for patched OFP

Yeah I mentioned the same thing earlier, but he ignored my post...(edit) Oh at least he responded to yours.  It just doesn't make sense and really is a waste when it makes it difficult for mission makers to use it who want to release their missions to the public.  I hope he will at least allow other mod teams to use his excellent models and textures for their mods with his permission.

Otherwise this whole release amounts to little more then an ego trip and I feel sorry for those who assisted in the creation in this beautiful addon who perhaps would like to see it used on a wide scale for Polish missions.  This community has quite a few Polish members and many who enjoy the great Polish military addons as part of European or U.N. (or Iraq) based missions in general.

So I hope he will reconsider his decision to put a password on it and later will include it in an updated release (or with another Polish addon pack) without a password.  The only reason why I haven't PM'ed him for a password is because it would just be too frustrating to play around with a great addon and realize that I can't share missions made with it, except with the few who are willing to PM him for a password.

If I were to do the same thing with the next LoBo addon pack I know that I would get flamed to hell for doing so and forcing people to kiss my ass and PM me begging for a password.  Hell the LoBo Mod team would probably quit if I did that.

But if he truly doesn't give a shit, then oh well.  That's his decision and is just sad and a real waste.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

hmmm...

yes, i admit

im not from salvation army

i wont make this world better place

you need to register on one of 4 forums mentioned in readme.

if it is such a big problem, then compare it to problems while creating addons.

and basicaly, you can still post news about this addon, on your site if you want to, only effect of that will be more registered users of those forums

ofcourse if there will be anyone willing to play with this addon

so, again, i dont see any problems

the only problem i see are those ppl wich have problem with way im distributing my addon

damn, releasing something that companies like BIS casch for, and wanting simple PM is worst than not doing anything

yeah, im killing this community....

it is simple PM

its not like casching ppl 200$ for patched OFP

Offtime... I think you don't understand.  Its bad enough getting players to download a bunch of 3rd party addons to play a mission.  By putting one more obstacle in their way to play a mission using your addon, it just vastly decreases the chances for anyone (aside from those who have your addon already) of playing that mission.   Its completely illogical.  What purpose is the password??  You still haven't answered what the purpose is.  It makes no sense at all. You may justify to yourself that people are just lazy if they don't PM you, but people live busy lives and have better things to do then to type PM's begging for a password and then waiting around for a reply. Most I think will simply move on to some other addon.

But oh well.  Like you said,  you're not killing the community.  

Fortunately there are plenty of other great addons out there to enjoy and make missions with.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

@Miles Teg

one clever dude called God sayd once

everyone are measureing others with own measure

and judgment says more about those who judge that those who are judget

writting about ass kissing pm shows me your judgment of me

and shows your impression considering my intentions

have nice day dude.

Offtime... I think you don't understand. Its bad enough getting players to download a bunch of 3rd party addons to play a mission. By putting one more obstacle in their way to play a mission using your addon, it just vastly decreases the chances for anyone (aside from those who have your addon already) of playing that mission. Its completely illogical. What purpose is the password?? You still haven't answered what the purpose is. It makes no sense at all. You may justify to yourself that people are just lazy if they don't PM you, but people live busy lives and have better things to do then to type PM's begging for a password and then waiting around for a reply. Most I think will simply move on to some other addon.

But oh well. Like you said, you're not killing the community.

Fortunately there are plenty of other great addons out there to enjoy and make missions with.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

your using word "beging" again

who sayd anything about beging ?

you

becouse you have wrong impression of my intentions smile_o.gif

Um...well I don't know if God said that himself but their are basically similar sayings in most cultures around the world.

And you are correct. I am making a judgement based on the fact that I can't understand why else you would put a password. I also base my judgement on your past behavior towards ex-Unsung members and others on this forum. If I am incorrect about my assumption all you would have to do is simply answer the question of "why a password?" and explain to me why I am incorrect about my judgement of you.

Or if you wish you can just ignore me as you don't have to answer to me or anyone else and we'll leave it at that.

However if you had a good rational answer as to why you use a password, then I'd be like, "oh ok...yeah thats understandable. Cool."

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>