Polish GROM operators

GROM1_1.jpg

Polish Special Forces, GROM unit

very small addon

basicaly only one soldier model representing GROM operator in jungle theme

OFF GROM SF (Tropical Pack) v1.1

readme: OFF_GROM_1_1_ReadMe.txt

required:

newest facestex2 for new head model from Llauma (3.8 MB)

InQUisiToR's SR25 Rifle (1.34 Mb)

important: password from version 1.0 works with 1.1 archive

ADDED:

Agent Smith released new version of OFPL Special Ops Weapon Pack, link to previous version removed.

This addon is required for OFF GROM SF (Tropical Pack) v1.1

New version of OFPL Special Ops Weapon Pack - 1.0d

http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/public_download/addons/OFPL_spec_1.0d.rar (6.5MB)

* A few bugs fixed, nothing serious...

* G36K C-mag silenced added.

Please make sure you have the latest fixed JAM3 version, dated 2005-12-29. smile_o.gif

Thanks alot, Offtime, the screenshots in the combat photography thread look fantastic. thumbs-up.gif

I was looking forward to the release of the units. smile_o.gif

hmm, i dont have version 1.0, do i need to download it too just for the pass confused_o.gif .

edit: JAM3 is required too smile_o.gif .

if all you want is new Llauma's head and textures you dont need to download this addon at all

configured head model is included in facestex2.pbo

they look nice on screen but i also dont have the 1.0 version

and one thing i dont get WHY ALL THOSE PASSWORDS huh.gif (more and more people start doing it) if you want people to read the read me then just dont aswer any questions already discussed in the read me

also the required addon link for the weapon pack doesn't seem to be working (it just opens a page with loads and loads of text and not downloading anything)

and i shouldnt answer

but i will

read readme !

and you will know how to obtain password....

and i shouldnt answer

but i will

read readme !

and you will know how to obtain password....

IMPORTANT:

Addon archive is password protected

to obtain password, contact Offtime at one of boards listed below

http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/forum/

http://www.csk.pl/~neochan/ofpc/

***http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi***

http://www.vbsresources.com/forum/

this is what the readme says tounge2.gif

good, you found it

now you can contact me and play, if you want ofcourse....

Do you really want everyone who wants to use this addon to PM you on the forums? I mean it's no problem with me, but aren't you afraid to get ...flooded?

polish addons arent so popular, handling few pm's isnt a problem

i was going thro this on polish forums with version 1.0 few days ago

and i have my own purpose in making things this way, all tho dont ask about them...

Wow crazy_o.gif , its the best looking soldier model in OPF to date wow_o.gif .

I am speachless about this addon, amazing models and textures and the weapons are beautyfull too.

The screens dont give it justice, you just need this addon, its the next big thing in OPF imo.

Thank you so much inlove.gif .

Passwords?

What kind of crap is that?

Why don't you include dongle inside or require a blood sample?

I read the readme file and there is no explanation whatsoever why should you choose such a release.

If you release an addon publicly you shouldn't password the archive containing it. Why? Most of the people say: "f... you" and will not download it.

If you want a limited release don't plublish the news on an open forums.

One more thing. Passwords will not prevent it from being copied over and over again without your permission.

This permission problem turned into a satire these days.

Passwords?

I read the readme file and there is no explanation whatsoever why should you choose such a release.

If you release an addon publicly you shouldn't password the archive containing it. Why? Most of the people say: "f... you" and will not download it.

One more thing. Passwords will not prevent it from being copied over and over again without your permission.

im giving ppl free addon

all i want in advance is simple PM sking about password

you have problem with that ?

personaly i dont give shit about thos who think that sending simple PM is so hard that they wont download my addon. why should i ?

compare time you need to spend writting simple PM with time i need to spend on making addons.

its my free will in what form i will release my addons.

I just had to kill one to see the blood textures inlove.gif , and the medical patches show on the models too inlove.gif .

This is the soldier addon ive been waiting to have in OPF forever, its perfect smile_o.gif .

I believe it would be more recognised if it was just another DF/ranger stuff icon_rolleyes.gif , it must have been alot of work and its my favorite soldier model hands down.

Thank you, thank you, you guys should receive thousands of PM's for this great acomplishment..

I would just love to go on MP with these GROM pistols.gif .

edit: This is the best PM one could ever receive, people who dont bother have no idea what they will be missing out..

Quote[/b] ]This permission problem turned into a satire these days.

Only for you... confused_o.gif

@Off - beautiful soldiers, great work! Congratulations... smile_o.gif

Passwords?

im giving ppl free addon

personaly i dont give shit about thos who think that sending simple PM is so hard that they wont download my addon. why should i ?

compare time you need to spend writting simple PM with time i need to spend on making addons.

It's true that it is your choice but you are making an ass of yourself.

"compare time you need to spend writting simple PM with time i need to spend on making addons."

What's this? Are you trying to prove anything? "make an effort to get this addon"?

It isn't enough for you that you have made an excellent addon? You need a written appreciation from everyone now?

You need attention? Become a MP, you'll get more than enough for much less work.

This is why I don't download demos any more.

"Register for free" so we could track you and crap you PC with tracking bugs

"Give us your e-mail" so that we could send you crap and sell you data to "free scam software", "penis enlargement", "lottery winning tickets"

If something is meant to be free, should be free with no obligation, no catches, no kiss-ass PMs or passwords. Don't like it? Copyright it and sell it.

I bet that you made it passworded, just because. No obvious reason. Vanity maybe? Or maybe you though it is too well made just to give it away like this.

I am overreacting perhaps but people like you just make me sick. goodnight.gif

Now Placebo you can ban me for week or two so that I couldn't come in here even by accident.

BTW,

You didn't encrypted models, did you?

Passwords?

im giving ppl free addon

It's true that it is your choice but you are making an ass of yourself.

"compare time you need to spend writting simple PM with time i need to spend on making addons."

What's this? Are you trying to prove anything? "make an effort to get this addon"?

It isn't enough for you that you have made an excellent addon? You need a written appreciation from everyone now?

You need attention? Become a MP, you'll get more than enough for much less work.

This is why I don't download demos any more.

"Register for free" so we could track you and crap you PC with tracking bugs

"Give us your e-mail" so that we could send you crap and sell you data to "free scam software", "penis enlargement", "lottery winning tickets"

If something is meant to be free, should be free with no obligation, no catches, no kiss-ass PMs or passwords. Don't like it? Copyright it and sell it.

I bet that you made it passworded, just because. No obvious reason. Vanity maybe? Or maybe you though it is too well made just to give it away like this.

I am overreacting perhaps but people like you just make me sick. goodnight.gif

Now Placebo you can ban me for week or two so that I couldn't come in here even by accident.

BTW,

You didn't encrypted models, did you?

you silly angry man :-)

you made me laught for a while :-)

Thank you :-)

Quote[/b] ] I am speachless about this addon, amazing models and textures and the weapons are beautyfull too.

The screens dont give it justice, you just need this addon, its the next big thing in OPF imo.

I totally agree, i have been really impressed by those units.

The quality level and the detail is fantastic, and looking at O2 i can see several lods to prevent performance hit.

That's one of the finest units i ever had the pleasure to use in OFP, just that.

A complete masterpiece, congratulations and thanks for this release.

Well I get all the Polish stuff that comes out and this is on the list. thumbs-up.gif

Can I ask here for you to pm me the password or do i have to pm you so you can pm me back? wink_o.gif

I like the bandages alot, i kept shooting one soldier and patching him up to see how many would display, got 4 and it really adds to the game because we know who was shot and healed, really cool. Also the weapon sights are very impressive. I never liked high detail weapons in OPF because they would look out of place on the not so great OPF soldier models but these GROM SF really change that, its a new era in OPF smile_o.gif .

not everyone who downloads addons from these forums is a member so unless they register they arnt going to able use it.

your addon looks impressive mate but i fail to see anysort of point in the password idea (got it from a friend)

not everyone who downloads addons from these forums is a member so unless they register they arnt going to able use it.

your addon looks impressive mate but i fail to see anysort of point in the password idea (got it from a friend)

im asking ppl to not share password, and im sending it to everyone who pm me without exceptions

looks like your friend doesnt give s*** about the fact i asked him to not share password

hell of a way to say thanks for free addon....