Sign in to follow this  
Mr Z

Which Game is will sell most?

Thats a good choice me thinks,

There all team games!

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault plays like quake in MP and not much better in SP.. and the counterstrike.. well it will always be counterstrike...

of course with the hords of l337 d00dz out there who spend their entire day after school playing CS.. so it will probably do very well..

i didnt see my choice, SIMS- HOT DATE, but out of the list i would go with any of the cs one b/c it will be days before ofp2 comes out

Operation Flashpoint 2 will sell 5 copies, and maybe a few for the n00bs who do not know the game... MoH:AA will be sold a lot biggrin.gif

They are all great, but i vote for OFP 2. Why??

Because OFP is the greatest game next to Deus Ex.

But i wouldn't want to see OFP 2 too soon, as nobody will play OFP 1 anymore, and that would be a pitty. sad.gif

Hardly anyon plays Opflash now anyway

Play OF sometimes, right now UT2 is high on my wishlist. But if OF2 has some improved MP i'd like it to.

Team Fortess 2 might come out in 2.5 years if you're lucky, i'd like to have it but i've been waiting for 2 years now, everytime the release is close, its changed, they add an extra 6 months. Hope its worth the wait.

I'm just binding my time untill Republic: The Revolution now that will be a game worth singing about or am I the only one around here who knows what it is?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Jan. 20 2002,17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hardly anyon plays Opflash now anyway<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, they're playing OFP, including me. MP is always full of people and tell me one good reason why wouldn't they play it.

In fact, the only game i'm playing right now is OFP and i think i won't play any other game for a long time. I just cannot play any other game. smile.gif

Republic the Revolution.

Should have been released more than a year ago. Do they really have that much improvements to change the releasedate like 6 months everytime?

Counterstrike 2, no doubt.

I don't like counterstrike though, but It will see the best because it has the biggest fan base currently...

Out of all the current wargames/shooters that came out since the invention of them, Operation Flashpoint has the be the most FUN, has the biggest scale(infantry, tank,aircraft in one game!), and is just the plain best!

I am happy with the way OFP is now, because if OFP became the next Medal of Honor or counterstrike the mplayer would be all cheating and 12 year olds cursing their minds out to try to sound "cool"...

A nod to Suma and the rest of the OFP team for dreaming up and creating the best wargame ever released!

oh!

well Unreal 2 is also a deathmatch orientayed game!

I forgot about TF2, but not heard any news about it either!

Medal of honor will not sell to well because I downloaded it from winMX...and everyday that i'm on winMX I have like 15 people in the queue for MOH.....but I'm just finding out that only one CDKEY can play the game at all at one time...the other day I tried to launch the game and it said another user is playing......I would go out and buy it but I just can't spare the money.....I want to buy star trek bridge commander when it comes out and i'm thinking of getting that PS2 pod racing game since I love those kind of racing games.....

Need to get my fucking ass a job...but since I don't go to school I have to wait tell i'm 18.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bastard @ Feb. 07 2002,04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OPERATION FLASHPOINT 2 confused.gif? Where I can buy this ?<span id='postcolor'>

hehe. You can buy it in the future.

By the time operation flashpoint 2 is thrown into the equation (if it ever is) it'll no doubt have to compete with planetside, which is basically Unreal tournament operation flashpoint version (massive. massive scale, with vehicles thrown in, and ace graphics wink.gif )

operation flashpoint 2 could also be a bit crap vehicle wise, i mean, instead of the T-80BV you can drive the T-80U!! and say bye bye to the abrams M1A1, cos now we have the M1A2!!

of course, thats a big, big indication that we'll have the challenger 2 and leopard 2 and stuff like that biggrin.gif

but still, planetside has artillery as wellv biggrin.gif and tanks, jeeps, gunships and possibly even big landing ships biggrin.gif

I think flashpoint 2 should be a fictional war....and make it one hell of a struggle.... biggrin.gif

It'd have to be a fictional war, otherwise it may as well be a cross between ''Super US deth bomber'' and ''Super US/UK special forces simulator'' wink.gif

Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. This is to prevent the server being swamped by guests downloading attachments.

Please login below or click -here- to register an account with OFP Editing Center Forum.

This thread doesnt quite work. Firstly, because most Europeans didnt get to play MOH yet, cause e.g in Germany the first demo version was available today (in a computer-mag) and secondly I dont quite think there will be a Flashpoint version 2 this year. Now that I played MOH I have to admit that I think it sucks. I dont quite understand where it positions itself? Is appears to be a bit of a shooter like Wolfenstein, and it certainly has a few tiny tiny copied features from Flashpoint, but otherwise. I love WWII games but this one...no not realy! (someone else told me that beofre but I thought he only is destructive by nature  biggrin.gif )

Hey by the way.... Anyone wants to participate in a Wolfenstein Clan? Would be fun to see some of you playing online...

(hey placebo, I think Wolfenstein is not in competition with Flashpoint since it is a different genre, so dont thinky I steal your customers with this comment)  wink.gif