Sign in to follow this  

Translator needed

Im making a campaign see Sig

And i need some translators to translate the Briefings (Theres around 20 or more of them) into these languages

French, Italian, Spanish and German

I dont need radio text doing since im using an online translator but since theyre never fully right im not trusting them to do the briefing since i want the people to understand what they need to do and all this would be in the Briefing so it needs to be translated acurately

Can anyone help ?

20 briefings - wow - that´s a lot of work to do!

How many time to do this?

You can contact me via pm for German briefings!

Regards

S.D.

cheers ill drop you a PM and see if you still wanna help

thanks ive already got a spanish but they just started so ill split the briefings in half that way both of you dont need to do as much and it will be quicker everyone wins biggrin_o.gif

ill drop you a PM once ive sorted everything out cheers

cool thanks ill send you the second half of the briefings that way everyone does less work and is quicker

Anyway im at school right now so ill drop you a PM after school

Cheers

well it shall be released at the same time but if you want i will click the send button on your site before any other biggrin_o.gif

And all helpers as in Voice actors, translators or anyone else who helps shall receive a copy of the final camapign before anyone else thats if they want

I've been very busy with work lately, so I apologize I haven't been able to do much with the briefings you sent me, but I'm hoping to have at least some progress for you by the end of the week smile_o.gif. Just didn't want you to think I'd left you hanging.

cheers no problem. You can either send me the briefings all at once or in small chunks its your option whatevers eaiser for you.

Hi all!

I'm 23-Down

an anvanced Missions creator for the Ofp German community.

I released allready many stuff yet for ofp..

2 campaigns *a 2 mission campa , a 6 mission campa*

and many missions..

Now i want to ask if someone can help me to translate my missions in english.

I never builed my maps with the stringtable.csv because my english is really poor as u can see if u read this text.  tounge2.gif

I search for someone who understands the german language really perfect and the english language too.

I want that the english ofp community can play my maps same like the people from the german community.

If someone wants to help... just contact me here or via pm.

I will thank u all.

be sure my missions are not noob missions, so a risk to help me could be ok, i think.

The problem why i cant do that by myself is just the simple reason : My grammar (i can only think in german grammar) and my missing word-treasure.

greetings 23-down