Sign in to follow this  
AirwolfPL

[AIRWOLF MOD] Airwolf Addon and other addons

@rmk: the redwolf link is not working

nice to hear from that team again

@rmk: the redwolf link is not working

nice to hear from that team again

Its working fine here, just tested it

It's very likely I'll make a civilian version of this helo some day 8)

RMK - thanks for mirrors, I couldn't reach Cervo on ICQ yesterday and I forgot how to upload addons to ofp.info FTP wink_o.gif so files landed on FileFactory  wink_o.gif

civ version would be cool wink_o.gif

i cant wait to test these, 1.0b was way sweet, especialy all the functions

im a big fan of airwolf and these far out way any other airwolf mods by any other teams or games notworthy.gif

they realy are so realistic yay.gif

Yeah the Redwolf Chopper is nice wink_o.gif but there is one thing what I'm hating, that is the thing with the boost, after 10 seconds the boost will deactivate automatically sad_o.gif that is not good ......but the laser is very nice and very strong biggrin_o.gif

I've found some time to prepare a bunch of our older addons for release...

All of these addons has been completed almost 3 years ago but for some reason we didn't

released them and and they were laying forgotten on our HDDs.

- Libyan Soldiers dressed like in the Pilot Episode.

- Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL that features 2 version of the Mercedes Limousine converted from NFS4 (look at the readme file for details).

- Cameras - a small pack that provides a Stationary Movie Camera with outrageous zoom and Camera Operator packing small hand-held camera - both units can be handful if you like to take screenshots or capture in-game videos.

- And last but not least Updated Hughes 500D pack updated to use our Libyan Soldiers - no other changes has been made to this addon so if you don't want to download over 13MBs you can still use previous version of this addon.

Libyan Soldier Pack v.0.25:

awml_v025.zip (1,92MB)

awml_v025_readme.txt

http://awmod.uni.cc/screenshots/awml.jpg

Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL v.0.6:

awmmerc_v06.zip (1.04MB)

awmmerc_v06_readme.txt

http://awmod.uni.cc/screenshots/awmmerc_1.jpg

http://awmod.uni.cc/screenshots/awmmerc_2.jpg

Cameras v.1.01:

awmcams_v101.zip

awmcams_v101_readme.txt

http://awmod.uni.cc/screenshots/awmcams.jpg

Hughes 500D Pack v.1.71:

awmh500_v171.zip (12,56MB)

awmh500_v171_readme.txt

http://awmod.uni.cc/screenshots/awmh500_01.jpg

http://awmod.uni.cc/screenshots/awmh500_04.jpg

lol, the mercedes looks nice wink_o.gif I'll test it wink_o.gif

Btw. I'am searching for OFP a '69 / '68 Dodge Charger and a 1992 Pontiac Trans Am / Chevrolet Camaro so If you can find models from need for speed and convert them to OFP, that would be very nice wink_o.gif

Nice ....love the way she screams when you turn her nice and tight.... The Lady, that is. Airwolf.  

Couldn't get it to growl like that all the time. Is there a certain maneuver/speed to trigger it? Does it only happen once or twice?

Just a bug, may be my comp, but when you kill ArchAngel (the version with the eye patch) he changes color,...well, the body area you shoot will change to that of one of the BIS civilian men units. So if you shoot his torso, it will change to that of a black shirt, his legs to that of brown pants, etc until it looks like a new unit.

Nice units. Gonna use Santini, The Hippie scumbags, Mr "Eye Patch" (haha) himself, Santini's Jeep, and his Red White & Blue bird chopper in a mission I want to give to you all soon. Thanks for some really unique units! Think, Savage.

---IceFLYER

hey Reality ...check...here

Dodge Challenger R/T 440

ftp://ftp.gamepark.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/ChallengVP.zip

ChallengVP.pbo

Airwolf screams randomly over certain speed and turn rate - sometimes it'll scream, sometimes it won't.

AWMC.PBO is alpha version - I'm well aware about these bugs (some of the units in this pack havn't even been textured at all, other don't have wound textures etc).

The Redwolf link from before(RMK) has an extra f in the URL, it says "fftp://...", that is why it doesn't work.

This one should work until the above post can be edited:

Red Wolf V.1.05b

Zecke:

First of the addons is Libyan Soldiers Pack. It contains Libyan soldiers dressed like in the Pilot Episode.

Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL is addon featuring 2 version of the Mercedes Limousine which has been converted from NFS4 (look in the readme file for details).

Cameras pack is small pack containing very basic units - a Stationary Movie Camera with outrageous zoom and Camera Operator packing small hand-held camera - both addons can be handful if you like to take screenshots or capture in-game videos.

Last of the addons is simply our Hughes 500D pack updated to use our Libyan Soldiers - no other changes has been made to this addon.

Screens : awmcams13tb.jpg

awmcams28wh.jpg

awmcams32jo.jpg

awmcams47oe.jpg

awmcams54aq.jpg

awmcams63ui.jpg

Links: www.gamepark.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/awmcams_v101.zip

www.gamepark.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/awml_v025.zip

www.gamepark.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/awmmerc_v06.zip

www.gamepark.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/awmh500_v171.zip

All credit goes to Airwolf team and OFP info im just a messanger.

If the above links do not work for you, you might want to change the format slightly.  For example, try the following:

ftp://www.gamepark.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/awmcams_v101.zip

ftp://www.gamepark.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/awml_v025.zip

ftp://www.gamepark.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/awmmerc_v06.zip

ftp://www.gamepark.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/awmh500_v171.zip

Edit: Note that these releases were previously mentioned in this merged thread.  See AirwolfPL May 25 2006,01:04.  New links added to ofp.info on 29. 6. 2006, 16:03:19 by Cervo.  smile_o.gif

Two threads merged together smile_o.gif