Sign in to follow this  

Leaked games

Well it seems some jammy sod have got there hands on DoD beta 2 and MOH, what i wanna know is where they get them from and how do we stop it.

its a nice day outside

i know, a certain person who visits this forum already has mohaa *cough* redstorm *cough*

its not fair that they get them b4 everyone else sad.gif

u dont have his e-mail perchance so i can tell him off wink.gif

MOHAA, Unreal Tournament 2, Blackhawk down (movie)...........

They´re all available on the net.

i wanna know where tho

If you really want to find them... you will eventually. *S*

*Coughs* Morbius... *Coughs*

I downloaded the leaked press version of DoD 2.0, id say 75% of the australian day of defeat community did. I dont think it really hurt the dev team, we didnt go setting up servers, or telling everyone about it (not that that wouldnt have just given it good advertising), and we didnt lose them any profit, so i dont really see whats wrong with downloaded a leaked version of a mod. Downloading leaked versions of full games on the otherhand is wrong, but not somethingi would have got in a week for free anyway.

got MOH-AA too (Warezzzz). Mindless blasting....FUN!!! biggrin.gif when you hit the beach at Omaha, its like in SPR. They inserted short fragements of the movie in the game. Remember the part where Tom Hanks dragged his hurt buddy over the beach and a shell went of next to him? He was only dragging the upper part after that. I was playing MOH, the Omaha level (level3) and when i was hiding behind a object, i looked to my left and saw a guy dragging another guy the same way....guess what happened? BOOOOOM!! wow.gif you also hear the stuff like: "all the tanks are at the bottom of the channel!", "Bangalores!", "There killing us, its not fair" in the background (and yes, thats from the movie smile.gif)

im at level 5 now...still fun but mindless blasting gets boring sad.gif