Sign in to follow this  
barret

What game will sell more than ofp?

Don't Move to Ot, this has nuttin to do with armiez!

Question: What game will sell more than ofp?

Why OFP 2 of course!!! biggrin.gif

lol what a bollocks vote.

There are loads more that I think should be included (for example Medal of Honour: Allied Assault and Mafia).

Why is everyone making really pants votes at the moment?

Hitman 2 looks pretty promising and judging the original's succes even though it had some MAJOR flaws and issues, I'd say that H2 looks to be real seller.

Maybe but I think Counter Strike 2 (this probably means Counter-Strike:Condition Zero) will sell more than Hitman 2.

Most likely true but I can't see how CZ could live up to it's name, even the original mod can't live up to it anymore. Only reason it still lives is all the ignorant 12 year old kids cheating on de_dust all day long. Visuals are far below todays standard without having any redeeming qualities (such as large maps or tons of enemies at one time).

I feel pity for all the ignorant fools who will run out and waste money on it when it comes out...at least my pocket isn't going to hurt.

Case closed, condition zero will sux0r...

Everyone know that hitman 2 is the best! more of that gang bangin excitement with the best guns, multiplay, and the hardest missions that even Ae couldn't figure. Notice that Max payne is the same thing as hitman, but the guy has differn't orign, and dosent work for an enterprise. confused.gifwink.giftounge.gifwow.gif

Were the hell is Republic:The Revolution in that poll I refuse to vote as it is not there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Jan. 19 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone know exactly how many copies of OFP were sold?<span id='postcolor'>

I heard somewhere on this forum that half million copies were sold world wide...

Quote[/b] ]Question: What game will sell more than ofp?

OFP2 will  biggrin_o.gif

and ofp3 will be sold more than ofp2 tounge_o.gif

Don't dig up topics sad_o.gif

I'm afraid that a PR or something is in line for you, my friend sad_o.gif

rock.gif What I'm wondering is how the "How much time do you spend on this forum" thread dug itself back up! The last post was: Posted: Jan. 23 2002,03:58 crazy_o.gif