Sign in to follow this  
OFPCAT

WAFFEN SS screenshoots

Cant wait any longer for new stuff from Invasion 44, so just made some WAFFEN SS troops of WW2 in new camo texture for enjoyment in game...

g5.jpg

g4.jpg

g3.jpg

g2.jpg

g1.jpg

Maybe he's just too used to the M/35?

Ah, these units look great! And so do Llauma's heads.

Everything looks great except for the medal of honor weapons pack, yuck! How about using Inv44 weapons with the new iron sight pictures released ago? huh.gif Then again I don't Know how hard it is too make addons so it is up to you notworthy.gif

Those look great. though my only problem is that the pattern on the smock is too large. Here's a refrence pic for proper size:

g_uni_smock_oak_fall.jpg

other than that, i cant wait for you to release them!

Agreed, it ought to be scaled down a little bit then it would look great. These units look great in later pattern camouflage, hopefully we will see blurred edge fall as well? Very nice job with these units, I await the release as well smile_o.gif

I see that all the bugs that I noticed in the pics have been mentioned by the time I got down here so all I can say is...

Can't wait!

Those "bugs" arent hard to fix up.

I noticed the pattern on the rolled zeltbahn seems to be of a fairly small scale, it would look much better if it was a bit larger to match the helmet and smock. Otherwise, you've done a very nice job. It is also great that you've added Llauma's head to these fellows, a great improvement smile_o.gif

Well, at the end of the war they even had flees.. so who cares of beards..

nener.gif

NO SS had beards!  clean shaven!

Ha, man, just imagining the fierce fighting in Russia, a whole week or month without resting or stopping, the high pressure from powerful russian troops, even the elite Waffen SS couldn't also stand that, so the beards really existed in those fatigued ace SS men...

More screenshoots with some improvements on big dots... , such uniform were used by ADOLF HITLER SS Division...

Of course, if you dont like beards, just dont put such face in editor...

( Llauma's head pack really nice for german... I also need some guy who could help me on coding the random customized faces in game)

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

g8.jpg

Judging from the missing part of the right arm, these wouldn't be part of Gavin's recently released pack? sad_o.gif I was hoping someone would find a cure to that little ailment.