Sign in to follow this  
col_kurtz1979

Formula one car

Been playing ofp for 4.5 years and i decided it was finally time for me to make an addon tounge2.gif

so here it is...

Formula One Ferrari F2004

Id like to do the full F1 grid but theres just no way I have the free time. There are some minor scripting bugs that i was unable to fix also.

top speed : 350kph

acceleration : 0 - 350 in 15 seconds

front.jpg

Hot lookin' car, Col. Good job.

I'm sure one of the scripting-wise here can help you out with the car's scripts.

Good work.

It handles like the real thing, or at least like a go-cart (as far as my experience goes). I like the way you utilized the fire button as the brake system. Thumbs Up!

really excellent idea, and really excellent car, too bad you choose the wrong team!  rofl.gif  biggrin_o.gif

edit

actually to think about it, it would be fun to drag schumi out of his car and give him the ofp pwnage he deserves!  yay.gif

heh, if you dont like the Ferrari team you could always take an RPG to it nener.gif

Personally, Williams is the team ive most supported.... but everyone seems to like Ferrari.

Nice stuff, can you legally copy all those brand names?copyright violations?

Great little addon smile_o.gif gw

A shadow LOD would be a nice addition.

Test: From the road start, north west corner of Nov to the end of the road south of Lipany ........ 340 secs ..... On my 7th try after various sign-posts got in the way and a watery miss of the bridge ! rofl.gif

You can say that about pretty every addon or mission, I guess.

Someone should redo one of the islands so it has a race course on it, or some of the roads have markings on them like in the Isle of Man (small island between Britain and Ireland for those who don't know).

Suppose you could have a drag race, A10 V Your F1 on a runway tounge2.gif

When i saw this screen first time, and read this topic my reaction was something like that:  wow_o.gif

There already is an island with multiple race tracks .... modelled on real tracks ........ can't remember where that was sad_o.gif

hell they should be happy for some free advertising. that's the reason they put those names on the car in first place.

v nice lookign car.

Someone should redo one of the islands so it has a race course on it, or some of the roads have markings on them like in the Isle of Man (small island between Britain and Ireland for those who don't know).

Suppose you could have a drag race, A10 V Your F1 on a runway  tounge2.gif

Take out the racing motorbike and go down the road from NE nogova to the bridge! That gives an isle of man motor race feeling!

I havent tried it out, but im sure going to use it on a map with looong flat staight roads...  I might just make a mission on meh new airport. Lets see, some red and white barrels in the corners... etc...

*goes off to build race track!  thumbs-up.gif

i read all these posts about F1 car, downloaded it and tryed...

wow_o.gif  thumbs-up.gif  notworthy.gif

just awesome thing in ofp

it was early afternoon on summer, sky was completely out of coulds, i sat in my formula and started training for the formula one championship...

i couldn't decide it was she or car... i was driveing very gently, until...

Full Throttle was swich on by my curiosity...

and bang, 15s = 350km/h and i "flew" near that bridge in Nogova... i kept 350 on the bridge and when it ended, that tiny lifted cliff put me in the air 2m above the ground, i couldn't handle it and i just watched building closed and closed to me from front, bang!

...Damn, 1 is down, killed in car accident (KIC)...

welcome.gif to the addon makers community...

there are about six island made exclusively for racing with a number of courses I used to mp races on the clan server durring down times. There is a racing car pilot as well that is perfect for the car in a suit and helmet.

now whos upto make michael schumacher tounge2.gif

Yep...i always wanted to see if he is faster than a Milan biggrin_o.gif

milan2er.th.jpg

fastest team in the f1whistle.gif

Nice car... now you can have a race around islands. Nice to see some "non violent" addons around now and then...thanks

Here's the racing track islands + extra cars fellas:

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/racepack.rar

We've uploaded them to one of our servers and been having a great time with it.

We especially like the braking system but unfortunatley the "full throttle" option is unreliable in MP and we cant use it sad_o.gif

col_kurtz1979 any chance you would be able to make a script so we can add that braking system to other cars?

Quote[/b] ]col_kurtz1979 any chance you would be able to make a script so we can add that braking system to other cars?

There could be a way to make an external script for the brakes on other cars, but most other cars dont really go fast enough to require the extra braking. we'll see...

Anyone wishing to make a Michael Schumacher driver addon should use this as their template.