Sign in to follow this  
Eda Mrcoch

Armed Assault trailer

Well, as far as I can see, this is just a bone throwing exercise because BIS know the game aint gonna be out for quite a while. Keeping us interested.

Well, as far as I can see, this is just a bone throwing exercise because BIS know the game aint gonna be out for quite a while.  Keeping us interested.

But it works... biggrin_o.gif

New high quality version rdy! get it here. I dont know why it was a bit chobby before.

Anyway, its in .avi format and weights 44 megz

Much better, thanks c0w thumbs-up.gif .

I hope BIS include a couple of gun dogs ...so I can go game shooting in those pine forests!  biggrin_o.gif

what is a gundog? is it a dog that carries guns? srry for stupid question, but i really wanted to know tounge2.gif

He means dogs that chase wildlife like ducks and deers, so that some lowlife hunter can bragg to his friends about how good he can shoot a deer with a rifle large enough to kill a polar bear.

@ The bridges destruction:

Even if it is not dynamic, I think we can all agree it looks a hell of a lot better than the OFP destroyed models (ie: crumpled up paper), so stop bitching.  wink_o.gif

agreed, and plz dont post somethings like"oh noo its not good enought bla bla bla"

well it will be, in game 2 whistle.gifyay.gif

This trailer was something for a zcech studio, I doubt Bohemia planned to release it all over the world.

I wouln't even call it a trailer, more like a teaser. like those short pre-OFP movies.

Well its done its job anyway it teases me looks better than i thought even though I bet that computer it was on was bill gates personal super computer.

what is a gundog? is it a dog that carries guns? srry for stupid question, but i really wanted to know  tounge2.gif

Gun dogs are dogs trained to retrieve wild foul and other game that has been SHOT.

Lt hunter - U must be some dumb city boy or something to give an answer like that!  rofl.gif

Anyway, the scenery in that trailer is looking stunning and if BIS is implementing better environmental sounds together with birds and flying insects like I've heard, then this is gonna be one cool simulator!  biggrin_o.gif

I have noticed a cuple of glitches while playing the video, like if its caused by lag.

If that's the case I wouldn't hold my breath on the view distance issue. I'm not complaining, not at all, that video is breath taking, and I'm sure whatever BIS release won't be desapointing.

The landscapes loock storming, really really good. Much much beter than OFP.

Like I said somewhere before, I downloaded enought modifications for OFP to kip me happy for a long time, so whenever is released I'll go and buy it, ofcourse, can be done before that, surely it would be impossible. whistle.gif  lol tounge2.gif

Regards.

@CERO

I cant wait for this game. I would buy it in the version that it is on the video. Just imagine what this game will be like once it is finally released. If you look at what modders have done to the orginal flashpoint imagine what they will to with this game. Oh I cant wait.

I am very excited. Beautiful!

Well, first of all it`s a bit short imo, isnt`t it? There`s not muchshown in it...

Shooting at tanks with law just as in old ofp, old armour values?

If it's old as they say, well that might not be a problem.

Anyway better something than nothing...

how in the world can u tell what armour values they have from watching the bloody video? crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

so on that bridge doenst matter if its dynamic or not does it? It will be funny for a mission say for eg you convert the AEF train and make that go across it, or tanks across and satchel and watch them fall to their doom yay.gif

If King Kong includes burning tanks then I agree with you whistle.gif

Eda Mrcoch, you say this material is relatively old. Well can you give us an estimate of how old this stuff approximately is? 3 months? 6 Months? 2004? I am very eager to know! xmas_o.gif

I really wonder why BIS allways release their trailers a long time after they made them?

First the OFP:E and now this one? I wonder how many they made, lol!

Eda Mrcoch, you say this material is relatively old. Well can you give us an estimate of how old this stuff approximately is? 3 months? 6 Months? 2004? I am very eager to know! xmas_o.gif

Well, I've been told it was first shown on the Invex which occured on 24-27 October. (okay, it is not so long).

Well, first of all it`s a bit short imo, isnt`t it? There`s not muchshown in it...

how in the world can u tell what armour values they have from watching the bloody video? crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I think he means that the armor values must be low if a Law can hurt a T72 or T80 very much at all with a Law. In real life wouldnt the law practically bounce off. Need something with more power like the gustav's or Smaw's.

That video sure looks sweet. Man I wish they would release a demo or something.

I remember when the OFP demo came out, I wore that thing out!!!!

God, some people aren't happy with anything are they?   wink_o.gif This is the first video we've seen, and to be quite honest, I think most of the hard-core fans are exstatic about it...  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

First of all, It doesn`t matter for me if it`s first or the last one I`ve seen before game`s relase...

I`m just complaining about what I`ve seen on it, not about It has been finally relased.

@Mogley: thx m8

God, some people aren't happy with anything are they?   wink_o.gif This is the first video we've seen, and to be quite honest, I think most of the hard-core fans are exstatic about it...  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

First of all, It doesn`t matter for me if it`s first or the last one I`ve seen before game`s relase...

I`m just complaining about what I`ve seen on it, not about It has been finally relased.

@Mogley: thx m8

Well if you actualy watch it he dosnt fire a LAW rocket its the tank to the far left that blow up the tank. wink_o.gif