Sign in to follow this  
Spoock

Arma czech previews

That link is dead.. is there a way to get hold of that video?

I see... I dont know whats happened.

that article also says that you can spot civilians inside buildings   smile_o.gif

WOW! Can't wait for a mirror on that trailer and a translation would be excellent.

I am now peeing my pants for this game biggrin_o.gif

Very cool. Nice damage effects on that apache smile_o.gif Cant wait to see what else they have added xmas_o.gif and well the new island wow_o.gifinlove.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I have to add my own line on this one !

Great thanks to BIS and all the people working on these titles. Placebo was right when he said that ArmA was developing into a Game2 of its own ! That is truly the best thing I've seen so far about this game.

Can't wait to have the articles translated...

inlove.gif

very interesting is info about usage of physical engine ODE (yay for Open Source smile_o.gif

and negative opinion about Ageia PhysX PPU and HAVOK GPU solution in style ... we do it fine on CPU/GPU too

rofl

btw. WHERE are shots of rivers and streams ? smile_o.gif))

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: imposing MP battles durative several days, better AI than OFP ELITE, several looks around one battle in Single missions - we play one mission as special force, pilot in helicopter or tankist, campaign will be dynamic - replayable campaign??, animals, ArmA is working title

Hm, that sounds interesting, being able to play the same mission has pilot, SF, etc and long lasting MP battles are interesting too, can you imagine people making shifts in a long lasting MP war biggrin_o.gif .

nice stuff, if only i would underrrstand chezh biggrin_o.gif

armed assalt is really impressive.

lovely language xmas_o.gif