el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

For Afghanistan's sake, I hope that those are just some raw recruits... half of them can't even do push-ups (atleast not they way they should be made), their sence of rhythm sometimes... crazy_o.gif

Look at the 3 guys in Brown t-shirts, they look shockingly non-afghani.

That footage is very reminiscent of a certain high school physical education class I was once in.

Of course, minus the full-grown beards, camouflage, and AK47's...

yeah I'm having my few doubts about that video but its damn hilarious either way especially the push ups!

Haha, yeah, I just watched that clip 5 mins ago from your sig. That's a nasty smash.

What the US soldiers driving trucks have to put up with.

Nice Iraqi Kids

".. and were not even authorized to engage these little shits!" rofl.gif

Funny, but what the hell, they would shoot them for a few rocks tossed their way? Come on. mad_o.gif

Funny, but what the hell, they would shoot them for a few rocks tossed their way? Come on.  mad_o.gif

I don't think they were serious about that.

Funny, but what the hell, they would shoot them for a few rocks tossed their way? Come on. mad_o.gif

I don't think they were serious about that.

I dunno man, I got a weird door gunner from FMJ vibe there - "how can you shoot women and children?" "Easy! You don't lead as much!" but anyway, I digress.

Hi, if they were allowed to carry weapons, I would think that they would most likely fire warning shots. You must realize that they (the drivers) could possibly sustain very serious injuries themselves... when a 3lb rock is tossed at a truck windshield when the truck is going like 40mph, that's very dangerous....

Still, makes you wonder why they havent visited the local junkyard and welded a grill over the windshield mad max style already.

hah we get that rock throwing in Israel everytime on our patrols in the terretories.LoL  biggrin_o.gif

"congratulantions, 2-zero have a busted winshield" - that was funny.