el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

War isn't good at all, but this pics are just hilarious with the comments. I seriously can't stop laughing.

I still laugh while writing this!

rofl.gif  help.gif

One of my uncles served as an UNPROFOR peacekeeper in Bosnia. One night he and his friends were posted with some Bosnian troops in a town during a local festival/celebration. The Bosnians were celebrating by getting pissed drunk and firing their weapons into the air. My uncle, being quite a care-free man, decided that this looked like good fun, so he knocked back some drink and picked up two AKs and started blasting them into the air akimbo-style. Above him was the town's powerline. The bullets ripped through the wires and the village spent the next two weeks without any electricity thanks to my uncle. rofl.gif

Recieved a piece of main in Marine Corps Boot Camp from some "friends" wink_o.giftounge2.gif

On the outside "I'm sure you'll make a great soldier, just listen to your drill seargents"

Yup... I was on the quarterdeck doing pushups for a good half hour, and every ten pushups, had to yell "I'm an army of one!"

Never thought this would be possible:

Missile misfires

thats not a missile i think more like a torpedo(mk48?)

I was thinking the same thing. Just took the name of the video.

That was amusing, how the hell do they clean up a situation like that? I mean they can't just push the torpedo back in the tube.

That was amusing, how the hell do they clean up a situation like that? I mean they can't just push the torpedo back in the tube.

rofl.gif why sure they can, its just i don't want to be around when they do biggrin_o.gif

War isn't good at all, but this pics are just hilarious with the comments. I seriously can't stop laughing.

I still laugh while writing this!

rofl.gifhelp.gif

I fully agree.. I couldnt stop laughing and it reminded me of

gta_somalia.jpg

fieldfun8yq.jpg

I tackled the smiling bastard after I took this picture. Self explanitory, however dont feel bad for the bloke on the bottom, he deserved t. yay.gif

01mcmap01_lr.jpg

Well that just about explains how it feels to be in a good blood-choke.  crazy_o.gif

Holy shit!!! Private Carrillo! He was in my platoon in boot this summer. Platoon 3118, Kilo Company rofl.gif

That was during mcmap testing, the whole platoon was laughing at it, cant believe its so famous right now.

I'll try and post a scan of my platoon and I'll show you what he looked like without nearly passing out.

Meanwhile here is a pic of my mortar section:

soi6qe.jpg

I am the smug looking little sunobitch in the middle, front row, see if you can find jabba (hint: he is wearing a poncho)

The happiest soldier in Afghanistan:

15407478tp.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Cheerleaders for the American football team the Baltimore Ravens dance around U.S. Army Sgt. Steven Jacob Waldon during a performance at the coalition forces'' Kandahar airfield May 08, 2002 in southern Afghanistan. The cheerleaders are visiting the airbase as part of a USO Tour for coalition forces deployed on Operation Enduring Freedom. (Photo by Scott Nelson/Getty Images)

The look on that guy's face is absolutely priceless rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Here's one funny thing, too...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp....B114CE8

Quote[/b] ]"JAKARTA, INDONESIA: (FILES) Indonesian police guard Brazilian athlete Marco Archer Cardoso Moreira © with a machine gun during a press conference in Jakarta, 20 August 2003, after being arrested under charges of smuggling 13,4 kg cocaine from Brazil. Archer Cardoso was sentenced to death 08 June 2004 by an Indonesian court. ( BAY ISMOYO/AFP/Getty) "

Look at the gun... whistle.gif

rofl.gif

Here's one funny thing, too...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp....B114CE8

Quote[/b] ]"JAKARTA, INDONESIA: (FILES) Indonesian police guard Brazilian athlete Marco Archer Cardoso Moreira © with a machine gun during a press conference in Jakarta, 20 August 2003, after being arrested under charges of smuggling 13,4 kg cocaine from Brazil. Archer Cardoso was sentenced to death 08 June 2004 by an Indonesian court. ( BAY ISMOYO/AFP/Getty) "

Look at the gun... whistle.gif

heh heh heh heh

Well, it looks real at least, though I doubt a softgun would help much if something actually happened

Proof that the crew of the USS Enterprise may be a bit too "happy"

http://maritimecompass.blogspot.com/2006/01/life-at-sea.html

Now...this is the only link to this video I've found outside of video.google.com....and there, before I did a bit of tweaking, as a commie Canukistanian all I got when I tried to play it was "this video is not playable in your country"....so here it is people, highly classified US Navy training material that they don't want the rest of the world to see whistle.gif

lol, the one above there I've seen captioned as

"DON'T WORRY SIR, I'M FROM THE INTERNET"

lmao

Ummmm ... what is going on here ....

US 'Special' Forces ..... wannabe

A guy wearing a uniform of 2 Para

A lazy US Marine

Airsoft/PaintShop?