el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

OMG US airforce will look like some Terrosrists from cheap action movies in the video store in the future! wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

New uniform, that's ok. give it the tigerstripe pattern, that's ok too. But what's the idea behind a blue pattern? crazy_o.gif

Is it just because blue id the color of the Airforce?

My theory is that they just didn't want to be seen as some Vietnam reenactors or airsofters. And army, marines, and navy should be able to clearly identify who they're beating up in bars. biggrin_o.gif

Edit:

I'd think she's from southeast Asia, if she didn't have that Airforce tag on her uniform. They still use the tigerstripe pattern down there.

I think the uniform goes especially well with pilots, so that when our Army Patriots shoot them down and they have to eject, they'll blend in with the sky and can't be shot at from the ground...

crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Army gives desert troops snow plow

I didn't know there were Danish troops in Iraq. wow_o.gif

The reason fore this was that the packs they got down in iraq was made before the war and was set to the standards of bosnia and kosovo where it ain't so hot.

not much of an excuse tho.

and ther is about 400 Danish troops in Iraq and they have allready killed some iraqies and one of them self sad_o.gif .

STGN

not stupidity but pretty funny last week I was cuttin school with a friend and we were out on a long peir and the beach fishin and we saw what Im almost sure was a MH-60 fly by

with some guys waving at the beach goers and then I saw them turn the chopper around and start wavin the gun at people to scare the tourists this is done alot out here I couldnt see what kind of gun from my distance ( thats america for u unclesam.gif )

lol biggrin_o.gif Bet the tourism board wasn't happy about that. biggrin_o.gif

The new US Air Force uniform is hilarious:

Check out the article

thumb_030709-F-3050V-073.jpg

Ha! That´s military stupidity alright!

They blend in reeeal nice with the ground. Anyone considered that you´ll be shooting at their aircraft while they´re in the air, not at their bodies? crazy_o.gif

It´s more important to be camouflaged on the ground than in the air when you´ve ejected (the parachute is pretty easy to spot anyway)

I'm still trying to forget that picture, but it's burned into my mind! crazy_o.gif

I need the therapy thread! tounge_o.gif

I enjoy my job. Pretty interesting and lots of different tasks.  smile_o.gif

Right now I`ve four days sparetime until I have to be back in the barracks for three times duty at night. Sleeping at daytime is like being batman.  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

If everything works out fine I`ll have another few free days in two or three weeks. Being on a Military Police command is very different from a "normal" life. I don`t have weekends any more and I work at other times like normal people. Sometimes it`s weird, because the plan for being on duty changes constantly.

Nevertheless it`s great!  smile_o.gif

Nice pictures m8! smile_o.gif

That road looks familiar... Where is your base?

BTW your look makes me feel like someone who's been AWOL and arrested now. tounge_o.gif

first pic

"Who`s that?"  rock.gif

well, it says, "I'm Feldjaeger dienst", so it must be a Feldjaeger dienst unhappy with his job. tounge_o.gif

i editted your post since second pic was over 100kb rule.

Wrong Ralphie, it says "Im Feldjaeger Dienst" which means "in military police duty" in english. tounge_o.gif

I also like my new job, but at the moment when this picture was taken I was a little bit scared by the digicam-handling of my comrade. The digicam wasn`t cheap. smile_o.gif

[TU]$33ker, I`m stationed in Hannover. My unit is responsible for 12850kmË›. Northern Germany is great. Lots of beautiful women there, hmhehe... tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

[TU]$33ker, I`m stationed in Hannover. My unit is responsible for 12850km˛. Northern Germany is great. Lots of beautiful women there, hmhehe...  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Just remember: abusing your power to strip-search people is generally frowned upon. tounge_o.gif

Hannover... naja, Westfalen sieht irgendwie überall gleich aus. biggrin_o.gif

Why is it just Feldjäger on the other badges? Does yours have a special meaning or is it the same? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]"I'm Feldjaeger dienst"

ROFL tounge_o.gif

"Im Feldjaeger Dienst" is a hint that I`m still in training. The guys with only "Feldjaeger" are fully qualified and have already fulfilled their training. I`m still working on that. tounge_o.gif