el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

You do some pretty questionable but hilarious things after so long on deploument.  We came up with this game during my first deployment and it was an instant hit.  We would "solve" disagreements this way, whoever won was correct.  Granted it was all a game of chance and luck so even if you were absolutely correct in your argument you could still lose the argument.

Ladies and Gentleman, I introduce to you "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Balls"

14742802723894.jpg

task - find rabbit in forest

CIA after 24 hours "we asked our sources, we checked every bush and every shrub, every stone, after deep analysis we can confirm that rabbit doesn't exist"

FBI after 2 hours "rabbit run away, but he cannot be too far"

KGB after 20 minutes

bear " i am rabbit, my parents were rabbits too"

• Like 4

Incredible that this thread is still around, (since being started in 2002 that is)

Here is a storry from my last training excercise.

My platoon was supposed to deploy near a controll tower inside the millitary training area. We were told that the place is filled will owergrown graas and bushes and we were ordered to go there and tydy the place up before we deploy the next day.

We went there and found out that the graas is neatly trimmed, and there are no bushes on site, therefore we have nothing to do. We knew however, that if we return back tou our commander and report that we have nothing to do, he will have a fit, so we decided to find something to do ourselves.

We had some trucks with us, wich were all full of different kinds of equipment, so we decided, that we unload all the equipment, and reorganize it, so we end up with one truck that will be completely empty and we can use it to drive the entire platoon around. As we decided we did.

We unloaded all the stuff of the trucks, and started to organize it and load back in more sensible order. Then, when we were almost finnished, and only last few piesces of equipment were still on the ground, we decided to take a break.

Unfortunately few things happend:

1st. Some of the stuff still unloaded, was a gas barbecue grill, few folding camping chairs and some tables.

2nd battalion commander decided to have a tour around the training area

3rd we didnt appoint anyone to watch for unwanted wisitors.

So while we were peacefully lying sitting or otherwise idling around, we were supprised by the battalion commander. He saw the barbecue equipment and then he had a fit. 

After he sufficiently chewed out our platoon commander for letting the platoon having a barbeque party (wich we dindt have), he left, and we slowly started to load the rest of the stuff back to the trucks. Just as we loaded the last thing, a company commander arrived he was red like a soviet flag, he wass litteraly puffing steam out of his ears, and he threw such a tantrum, "what the hell were we thinking having a barbecue party a day beffore combat trining excercise",we thought he might have a heart attack. then he left.

Our plattoon commander was standing there watching the leaving company commander´s car, thoughtfull expression on his face, and then he said: "I got chewed up somuch today for having a barbecue party, i as wel might have one."

Result is in spoiler:

Spoiler

Esw9eKrYPGa3LIurm5NcuYYzSKXH57TReUGYPmA0

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 15.10.2013 at 5:01 PM, Sgt.Spoetnik said:

lolol Loving it,some great stuff guys, haha that launcher thinks he's disposable so he disposes himself! crappy equipment but good footage,and the soldier's reaction hahaha.

It's priceless!

On 15.7.2017 at 7:17 PM, Mirek said:

Here is a storry from my last training excercise.

Reveal hidden contents

Esw9eKrYPGa3LIurm5NcuYYzSKXH57TReUGYPmA0

Loved that one! A story in the true spirit of this ancient thread :)

• Like 1

62369269-2289415321119931-21612370309299

current hot wave in Europe , +33'C in my city for whole week 

woman "o my god , so hot" 
soldier "please do not ... (say anything) "

• Like 1

Sappers walk slowly, but it is better not to get ahead of them.