el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

I'd post a video of an EOD guy dancing and shit, but GEMA blocked it.

Anyways, here it is:

uIVGXktag-I

I'd post a video of an EOD guy dancing and shit, but GEMA blocked it.

Anyways, here it is:

"VIDEO"

Nope, GEMA was faster xd

found another one xD

8cvjDexmYbY

Edited by B1n4ry

Isn´t that actually more dangerous since the bottom part of the tank is weaker? :confused:

sg1toGIYBwk

Not exactly Military, dedicated to, but funny none the less. More 'shooter' humour.

old but military business is serious business:

Rafael (Israeli defence and technology company) promo video for India.

ktQOLO4U5iQ

The comments there are something else, too: "Bought the nachos? -OH SHI--", "Welcome back, oh and your wife came to visit you" and my favourite, "Whoops, wrong carrier!"

Army Story:

Back in 98 I was doing a train up at Fort Hood for a Bosnia rotation. We had a training FOB set up. I was on a TOC shift monitoring the radios. A detail came down for me to meet up with 5 other people at the FARP (Helipad). Just on the outside of the grassy LZ was a pile of wooden pallets. Our NCOIC instructed us to move the pallets away and out of sight. Then he instructed us to spray paint the brown grass (where the pallets had been) green because a General was due to land in the next hour or so. What a strange and pristine world that General must live in.

You would be suprised how common it is. In fact "painting grass green" in Poland means exactly acting near-paranoid when preparing for inspection/VIP visit :biggrin_o:

About EOD Dancer:

I knew a guy just like that. He was listening to his player, and dancing in otherwise silence. In a train station, in a bus, on a train, pretty damned anywhere, and everybody's going "O.O WTF is wrong with him?" or just LOLed till they filled their pants.

I am not a soldier (yet), but I remember one story:

Early 60s. Troops on maneuvers, general staff shows the battleplan, and instructing general says, that in about a minute there will be a airstrike in a specified area. One old general asks what planes are performing an airstrike and the general says, that they're Sturmoviks (IL-2). The old general takes off his cap, gets into a BTR, and buttons up. After a said minute the airstrike commences, and everyone out there because of nearby explosions get all over covered in mud. The old general gets out of the BTR and tells them: "I remember Sturmoviks back from the Second World War. They never managed to hit on the mark."

After talking with an old friend still in the RAF Regiment today this came to mind.

An Army Officer is stood taking a leak in the Gents when an RAF Regiment Officer walks in and takes station at the urinal 2 slots down.

Finishing up the Army Officer shakes and zips up and carefully washes his hands. First rinsing off. Then soaping up, being careful to use the back of his hand on the soap dispenser not to either pass or receive any more bacteria then absolutely necessary. And begins to lather up.

The Rock Ape (RAF Regt Officer), calmly shakes, zips up and starts to walk out. Whilst still lathering up and scrubbing his hands the Army Officer calls out, "Hey you there. At Sandhurst we are taught to wash our hands after urinating".

Before leaving the Rock Ape turns and looks at him. "At Cranwell they teach us not to piss on our hands."

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Not humor, but i recall this thread bearing a subtitle about military stupidity in the past..

BcTDwJcO_os

At one point in the video every ArmA player will know exactly whats happening next :rolleyes:

Edited by Mr Burns

Stop the Video at 0:25 and watch the lucky guy on the right!