el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

Amazing. The kits will probably cost $5,000 a pop, and then Trijicon's competitors will file a complaint with the GAO demanding a public tender competition...

:( it is not funny, it is sad that Christian ("religion of forgive" and "give second cheek if you were hit in face" "give bread for them throwing stones at you" ) is used on weapons used to kill other people, it is sad , religions should stay for peace and against wars/killing etc. :(

when i read it i feel sick to vomit, it is disgusting to such using "Christianity"

totally upside down

it is like crusaders of american jihad, for me they are like talibs if they believe "kill for god"

they completly lost decalog , Christ ideas, totally messed "be good , polite, shy, modest" with "kill and conquer"

kill and conquer is idea of Talibs or satanists "stonger will win" is idea of "black bible of Satan" by La Vay

i know some real good Christians - they would never took rifle to hand, such inscriptions on ACOG is for me deface to Christ, they act like satanists using Christian symbols/bible quotes on weapons

gaming is fun, real war is "evil" and Bible quotes should not appear on any weapons :(

i understand sometime country has been attacked and defend, but giving such things on weapons ? disgusting

what will be next ? "Marry" on Bomb ? totally talibised philosophy :(

Edited by vilas

So, I'm sitting in the back of a humvee waiting to leave on a mission, and I've got to pee pretty badly, as we've been sitting for a while. I know I've got a minute, so I let my squad leader know, open the door, and step out to pee.

Now, I'm wearing all my gear, so I can't see what I'm doing, and I've got to maneuver the groin pad up into the vest, get my pants open, and do what I've got to do. I don't feel or hear any pee splashing on me, so success!!!

I fix my pants, start messing with my vest, and look down to make sure I didn't splash my boots. To my surprise, there's an M9 Beretta on the ground in a pee puddle! My first thought is that we parked next to a lost weapon, which didn't make any sense. The horror of what I'd just done hit me as I simultaneously reached to my hip holster, finding it empty.

When I stepped out of the truck, the door, or seatbelt, or something had caught my M9 and pulled it out of the holster around the strap holding it in place. It had fallen right in front of me, and since you kind of have to pee blind in all the armor we wear in the army, I didn't notice it lying on the ground downrange.

I rinsed the pistol with a canteen, and everybody got a pretty good laugh over it at the training site, although the whole squad was good enough not to let anybody else in the unit know what happened.

~fin

Ok thats not exactly MILITARY HUMOR

but still kind of funny

Here are the Polish guys on some joint operation with the Iraqis

foto851ld.jpg

Nothing funny.. ..but... 2nd caption from the event:

foto889ly.jpg

:butbut:

and it were our troops while being there who kept moaning about ldecent equipment shortage..;)

On a serious note;

I do not imagine anybody being in a combat situation while on a such unstable chair.. wonder if the guy next to the gunner is busy with feeding the belt or holding the chair..

We were next to highway 4 just to the side of it cordoning a possible IED when 2 goat herders complete with goats began to walk alongside our vehicles. One of them clearly had the hots for me as he stared whilst walking past not taking his eyes off me on top-cover, clearly missing the fact he was walking right into a 5m deep crater...as expected enough hes there one minute, gone the next...completely arse over tit dissapearing in this huge crater in a giant plume of dust, our whole flight witnessing the bail in its full glory, everyones laughing their arses off over PRR while watching this bloke try to climb out of the hole and hide his shame. Ive never seen anyone so embarrissed in my life, I remember that moment.

Moral of the story is, I know im goodlooking :welcome:

i dont get whats funny in the second pic??

Maybe the huge amount of Guns pointed at one Target? :confused:

i loled...maybe they could pass it off as a giant peice of cauliflower?

I like how everyone in it has what appears to be an M240 (I could be wrong) except for the guy up front with an SA-80? and the guy all the way down the line who looks like he has something else but I can't tell.