el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

In case any of you have an odd hankering for AK47s and bacon:

[iG]http://www.thisisfreakingridiculous.com/storage/post-images/gun3.jpg[/img]>100kb

[iM]http://www.thisisfreakingridiculous.com/storage/post-images/gun4.jpg[/img]>100kb

I always knew ArmA has been missing something until now :yay:

More Here.

Edited by Placebo

i don't think it will be successful, you can't do jihad with that:D

The ultimat survival rifle! If your realy hungry you got food at arms lenght:)

STGN

Will it still be edible if it's pulled out of a swamp after resting there for 30 years?

Dont mock the AK, it saved my bacon more then once..... :man3:

The ultimat survival rifle!

STGN

Not really, it will attract large carnivores like never before :p

You should be able to cook the bacon on the barrel after firing off several rounds. Although, the enemy might be able to spot you from then on, and the wildlife.

i don't think it will be successful, you can't do jihad with that:D

LOL :t: ... but whats inside? I mean is it filled or solid bacon?

how many rinds per minute?

Ha nice one

Its a right pig of a gun huh...:butbut:

Somehow I dont think reliability is going to go well, except the reliability of being eaten :p

Merged into here, doesn't need its own thread :)

_45737032_koreatiles766.jpg

South Korean special forces break roof tiles during a military show to celebrate Children's Day in the country.

BBC

"go to school kids or we'll break through your roof and kick your arse" ??

This is a ad by an Isreali Defence company trying to sell missles to India, bollywood style :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFN_xog_cIM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFN_xog_cIM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

28162842.JPG

Soldiers from the United Stated Army First Battalion, 26th Infantry, took defensive positions at firebase Restrepo after receiving fire from Taliban positions in the Korengal Valley of Afghanistan's Kunar Province. Spc. Zachery Boyd, left, wore "I love NY" boxer shorts after rushing from his sleeping quarters to join his fellow platoon members.

Experimental camo is really going in wierd directions these days.

Recent deployment I got stuck at our HQ for a refit. One of my fellow team leaders was there too and we were always screwing with each other. I cut and pasted official email headers from our secure network and edited a little fake one for him:

Dear SSG X,

We regret to inform you that your order of "Butt-Dildo, pink, 25 count" has been delayed due to distribution errors. We will rush your order to you as soon as possible. In the meantime please print this voucher for a free set of anal beads. We appreciate your business!

--BoyToys.com

after typing this out with all the proper internet-junk at the header I "accidentally" printed it on our unit's primary shared printer, left it there, and headed to lunch...

I wasn't expecting any backlash, being that our unit had its fair share of thiefs, slackers, scammers, and former devil gerbils (yeah I went there) but I did get an earful about it from the senior enlisted. Definitely was hilarious though...

The best memory from my year in the navy, is one drill/exercise where the whole division was involved.

The command ship, with the division commander on board, all of a sudden sent us the message "You are detached", which meant the drill was over and we could break formation.

This message was sent by a signalist through optical morse code (using lamps), and being the signalist on our ship, it was my duty to respond. I did so with the routine "Roger".

As there was apparently some misunderstanding, this "optical" communication followed:

Command ship - "You are detached"

Me - "Roger"

Me - "Roger"

(By this time I thought the guy on the other ship was breaking my balls, so I changed attitude)

Me - "Eat shit"

Command ship - "?"

Me - "Eat shit"

Command ship - "?"

Me - "Go and die, will you"

(Long pause...)

Command ship - "You should collate"

(This means to pass on the information to other ships, which I didn't know was routine)

Me - "Roger" :blush:

I did collate and naively thought everything was fine now. Two minutes later I heard an alarming message on our ships intercom.

- "The signalist who optically signaled "EAT SHIT !" to the command ship, is to report to the division commander, asap, when back at base."

Little did I know, that the commander himself had been holding the signaling lamp after the communication got confused, and he was trying to "straighten out" the misunderstanding.

The anxiety and embarrassment was compensated by the fact that I was now the "hero of the day" on our ship. Even some officers laughed at the delicate "situation", I was in.

As you might suspect, I was never really the kind of guy who loved the military in real life. In a computer game, it is much more rewarding...

Laggy

Edited by laggy