Sign in to follow this  
Bloodnick

Bloodnick's thread

Welcome to my release and discuission thread welcome.gif As you guys know, im an animator and work for Unsung. I have some top secret projects going on now, but this one i'll spill. Right now, I'm working on "ragdoll" death animations. It doesn't have anything with coding to do. Only animations that looks a lot like ragdoll. Screenies and short films are coming soon whistle.gif

This thread is in wrong forum, isn't it?

Parts yes and no, I am going to release my stuff here too whistle.gif

still... unless you release something, its purely a discussion thread - photos and videos mean nothing towards a release, they're merely discussion material.

on a more related note, this sounds quite interesting, although possibly quite limited? Correct ragdoll would of course mean they keep their ragdoll etc...

lol.. sry.. but i guess u seems to be to young for this game?! A little tip: If u will have sex first time... don`t ejaculate too early... whistle.gif

Sry.. Offtopic.. but.. whistle.gif

lol.. sry.. but i guess u seems to be to young for this game?! A little tip: If u will have sex first time... don`t ejaculate too early...  whistle.gif

Sry.. Offtopic.. but..  whistle.gif

lol thats crazymBut Looking forward to seeing something Bloodnick..

yay.gif

SEX? what's that? could someone descrive me what that is? confused_o.gif

RL what's that also? crazy_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

This will take some time crazy_o.gif Mix up with the uploads, CJE( or CSJ, don't remember) Have'nt uploaded the files to the server yet and I'm busy working too. So don't get angry with me now whistle.gif

This will take some time crazy_o.gif Mix up with the uploads, CJE( or CSJ, don't remember) Have'nt uploaded the files to the server yet and I'm busy working too. So don't get angry with me now whistle.gif

mad_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

release something now or i will hold a kitten hostage pistols.gif

Sorry it's my fault I'm having a comp problem be patient  crazy_o.gif

the download link gives a 404 error or something, maybe its broken? To much pressure maybe or bandwidth tounge2.gif

A&M:C threads are for content readily available to download for users to put into the game, when you have something available for download please feel free to start a new thread, but not before.