BadAss -Mapfact.net-

Mapfact.net releases DAC

@Matt Rochelle

[z1,[1,5,6],[],[],[],[2,1,5],[0,202,0]]exec "DAC\Scripts\DAC_Init_Zone.sqs"

the number 5 activate and 6 deactivate the trigger.(you can use whatever number you want)

use "dac_activate = 5" without quotes in a trigger or something else to activate the trigger, you can have one number activating a trigger and the same number deactivating another trigger to create and delete at the same time.

Hope you understand what im saying )

peace out

zigzag

WOW i love you [non sexual] .. you saved my life!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gifinlove.gif

wow, i took an extended hiatus from ofp, then came back to this gem. good work. I've been trying to get something like this going for how many years? nicely done.

something I'm stuck on though:

I'm working on a CoC mission and have a small army under my command. I think its about 176 units on my side.

I've entered s1 through s176 (that was tedious) in the DAC players in DAC_Config_Creator, but i'm getting an error when DAC intializes, something really long and confusing at the top of the screen:

While {_pa < count DA _Players} do {_pn = group (DAC_Players select _pa);if((!(format["",DAC_Players select _pa] == "scalar bool array st

it then goes off the screen and i can't read the rest.

1. is this related to the obscene number of units in DAC players?

2. is there a limit to how many you can put in there?

3. was I foolish to think it would work? crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Also, the latest release of CCE incorporates DAC.

I noticed that, and I'm a huge fan of the CCE. If Game 2 is anything similar to this type of gameplay, I'll have a lot of fun with it.

hi,

@stridev

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">1. is this related to the obscene number of units in DAC players?

2. is there a limit to how many you can put in there?

3. was I foolish to think it would work?

I have never tried out the upper limit. Till present there were still no problems with respect to that.

Can it be possible that in the array "DAC_Players" a write error is included?

Otherwise a small tip:

You must insert not all units in this Array. It is enough if you only insert the leader of every group.

The remaining units of the group are integrated by DAC.

Then this proves substantially less entries for the "DAC_Players" Array.

Can you try out this please? Thanks.

@zigzag

Thanks for the explanation. This was exactly right smile_o.gif

@gunterlund

Can you give me please a link where I can get the island for your mission?

I would like to test the original state...Thx.

It is strange that till present this mistake has not appeared.

Today I will exactly check this problem and follow your tips wink_o.gif

bye

silola

@Matt Rochelle

glad i saved your life, just to bad you dont love me in a sexual way cus im allways in to some new stuff  biggrin_o.gif

Dear Silola

I offer apologies for a text, unfortunately English I do not own, I write through translator.

Created by you DAC very good, simply remarkable. But it was desirable for greater authenticity, that there was the following in DAC:

1. During creation of area I suppose, better it was, if the troops created in this area were definitely directed on a compass to the enemy, instead of simply plied from one point to other (it is good from point of patrolling, possible at implementation of the special missions on penetration on the territory controlled by an opponent).

2. It would allow in the turn to build the line of contact of troops, with subsequent or attack or defensive. As herein sense of war and battle actions. Guard of territory and its patrolling, are not, in my opinion fundamental battle actions of troops.

3. We will assume, four areas DAC form the line of contact (located in a line) and have by the task the defensive from forces of opponent east. At that rate there would be more realistic their conduct in the case of attack of opponent. An opponent (player) would be in a position to choose the place of causing of blow or possible round of opponent from a flank.

4. On a card similar areas can be designated on classification of troops, we will assume the battalion «А» located near a city Х et cetera…. That is by sight visible only on a card. I suppose, it would bring in the certain element of strategy and tactic in actions of player and would deprive him narrow-mindedness in guidance by subdivisions of level of separation.

hi,

@gunterlund

Can you give me please a link where I can get the island for your mission?

I would like to test the original state...Thx.

It is strange that till present this mistake has not appeared.

Today I will exactly check this problem and follow your tips  wink_o.gif

bye

silola

Occasus Island location Here it is.

hi,

@gunterlund & quiet_man

------------------------

I could not reproduce the mistake yet.

Tonight I do still an other test.

@stridev

-----------

Could you try out my tip?

It would interest me very much whether it functions now icon_rolleyes.gif

@ewgeny_UKR

---------------

thx and welcome smile_o.gif

Unfortunately, I have not understood your contribution. My English is even very bad crazy_o.gif

Maybe somebody can understand it a little better than me, and formulate anew in short form? help.gif

bye

silola

verrrryyy quicky question, what are the complications or possible problems that can arrise when using a zone in a zone, or having 2 or more zones that 'touch' eachother.. hope you guys know what I mean smile_o.gif

hello sickboy,

with respect to that there are no problems.

You can provide, for example, a big zone, in then several

small zones are included.

Several zones can also overlap mutually. This is likewise no problem.

What has to be followed, however is that zones may not have exactly the same position, because the coordinates are used for the identification of the zones.

bye

silola

@tacrod

You have also tried the thing with the markers?

It should function, actually.

The script for the Arty was only one simple example.

But nicely it functions. Perhaps, you can insert, in addition,

a distance query. Or the Arty can be requested only by certain units types.

I haven't had a chance to implement the markers thing yet, but I'll probably get it done this weekend. I've got some ideas for the arty system worked out (chance of support, different types depending on player resources, etc).

Thank you Very much! Very handy if you want to have an enemy infested territory with also DAC civvies running around!

Btw, i'm totally in love with your DAC, it's just in one word: A-W-E-S-O-M-E yay.gif Can't wait for future updates biggrin_o.gif

hi,

@tacrod

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">You have also tried the thing with the markers?

This was a nonsense of me. I meant not the markers, but the radio messages. Sorry, I am too old confused_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">I've got some ideas for the arty system worked out (chance of support, different types depending on player resources, etc).

Nice. Is there a chance for me, to test it sometimes if it is ready? whistle.gif

@sickboy: thx smile_o.gif

bye

silola

hi,

@tacrod

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">You have also tried the thing with the markers?

This was a nonsense of me. I meant not the markers, but the radio messages. Sorry, I am too old confused_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">I've got some ideas for the arty system worked out (chance of support, different types depending on player resources, etc).

Nice. Is there a chance for me, to test it sometimes if it is ready? whistle.gif

Heh, I guessed you meant that, I assumed it was a typo. And I know all about getting old...

I'll PM you about the artillery stuff.

The friendly-radio-only code works perfectly. It's really cool to see friendly units reporting contacts and calling artillery down. I've changed the artillery script a lot. For now only friendly units can call it, and only one group at a time. I'll probably make it check for any towns in the area to protect the poor civvies from over-enthusiastic young officers tounge2.gif

Silola-

I took your advice and only entered the group leaders' names, and it works now- I don't get that error anymore. thanks a million.

i have 36 groups I think, so it works up to that number at least. 176 units was obviously too many.

another question:

I've been using General Barron's AI Artillery scripts with the CoC artillery. normally, there's a line I enter into the init field of the enemy artillery spotters when I place them in the editor. Is there a way to "embed" that line into, say, the officers in the config that get spawned by DAC?

I'm having too much fun with this. Thanks for all your work.

-stridev

hi,

@stridev

On page 4 in this Thread, there it is described how the access to the DAC units is solved.. You must only adapt the script on your needs.

The script could look to you as follows...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">;StartLeaderScript.sqs

~1

_i = 0

?(count Inf_Z1 == 0):exit

#loop

_group = Inf_Z1 select _i

_leader = leader _group

;Example

[_leader] exec "StartLeaderScript.sqs"

_i = _i + 1

?(_i >= count Inf_Z1):exit

goto "loop"

Perhaps, this possibility helps you ... i hope so icon_rolleyes.gif

bye

silola

Silola-

ok, so I entered "Inf_Z1" in the DAC script call like on page 4, then made a script like you posted with the artillery script in it, but i'm not sure if i put it in the right place. this is what i did:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">;StartLeaderScript.sqs

~1

_i = 0

?(count Inf_Z1 == 0):exit

#loop

_group = Inf_Z1 select _i

_leader = leader _group

[_leader, "guer_units", "west_units", west_arty2] exec "ai_arty_ua.sqs"

[_leader] exec "StartLeaderScript.sqs"

_i = _i + 1

?(_i >= count Inf_Z1):exit

goto "loop"

this script i saved as StartLeaderScript.sqs and put it in the mission folder. what I'm most unsure about is putting _leader in my artillery code line. (the rest of the line works fine when its in the editor-placed officer's init line) Usually its just "this" (no quotes) in the init line, but I tried both ways and neither worked (with _leader and with this).

If this works, it would be a good way to get the DAC spawns to call in real artillery from the CoC artillery units, giving you a good mission objective- destroy the mortar section before it does any more damage to your troops.

any ideas on what I did wrong?

-stridev

edit:

also, how do DAC spawned vehicles handle refueling? in these long missions, it seems like they might be running out of gas before I get a chance to blow them up pistols.gif

thanks again for all your help.

-stridev

hi,

@tacrod

here 2 small changes with regard to the Arti script.

The script call must look so:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[_group, _target] exec "DAC\KI_1\DAC_Artillery.sqs"

In the script then this change:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_entry = format ["%1", group _target]

@gunterlund

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Great Silola where can I send it to. Thanks

>>> silola@freenet.de  wink_o.gif

@quiet_man

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">DAS_Group_Air.sqs line 135

gives _groupcount as [] when calling DAC_Group_Soldier.sqs

This is right, because the group belongs to the Heli, and also the Heli cannot be respawned.

In this respect the Array must contain no data.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">I have tried with [_vehcargo,_vehcargo], seams to work better

What happens then exactly if you do this?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">by the way, a good idea how to make heli respawn?

For it there is at the moment still no solution.

Perhaps, in the next version.

bye

silola

When the arty script gets executed it cant find the variable _group and _target

in this segment isnt the word "group" a reserved word?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_entry = format ["%1", group _target]

hi,

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

yes, but this has nothing to do with the script call.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[_group, _target] exec "DAC\KI_1\DAC_Artillery.sqs"

This script must be start, after the values were assigned to the variables "_group" and "_target"....

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_group = _this select 0

_target = _this select 1

[_group, _target] exec "DAC\KI_1\DAC_Artillery.sqs"

bye

silola

hi,

yes, but this has nothing to do with the script call.

This script must be start, after the values were assigned to the variables "_group" and "_target"....

_group = _this select 0

_target = _this select 1

[_group, _target] exec "DAC\KI_1\DAC_Artillery.sqs"

bye

silola

this is how DAC_Move_to_Enemy.sqs starts

_group    = _this select 0

_target   = _this select 1

_wparray  = _this select 2

_groupid  = _this select 3

_maxrad   = _this select 4

_zskill   = _this select 5

?(count _this == 7):_vehvalue = _this select 6

?(("alive _x" count units _group) == 0):exit

_KnowsAnyOne = DAC_KnowsAnyOne

_targetpos   = getpos vehicle _target

_leader      = leader _group

_kimodus     = 0

[_group,_target] exec "DAC\KI_1\DAC_Arty.sqs"

Im more worried about this line in DAC_Arty.sqs. Is this correct

_group = _this select 0

_target = _this select 1

_basePos = getpos _target

_random = random 100

_entry = format["%1",group _target]

hi gunterlund,

with it only the group name to which the target unit belongs is formatted,

to store them later in the global Array.

This is done to exclude that the group is not fired several times by the Arty, because several units have noted the group and request for all Arty on that group.

Please, excuses my bad English crazy_o.gif

bye

silola

I am currently applying DAC to WGL 5.0 BETA.

It works impressively good. Even though there are no existing unit configs for it right now, I make them myself. I am currently making and finalizing a mission for it. I expect that I will pass it on to ZEUS, because they maintain the only server I know off that runs WGL 5.0.

I do have two 'small' requests, Silola.

1) Could you add a parameter for fixed machine guns at the respawn camps. And perhaps more parameters to make the outposts look like outposts.

2) Solve the resistance side player problem.

Anyway, I have made several MP missions and released them on the BEF server (one FDF mission and one FDF WW2 mission) with your DAC scripts and I keep using them, because they are very well designed, in the sense that if you understand how they work, it is so damn easy to tweak things exactly your way. I simply love that! Because then I can spend more time on testing the mission tweaking only several parameters instead off removing and replacing units manually, hour after hour. Any semi-scripter who understands and has tested DAC thoroughly can utilize DAC to the fullest! Of all the OFP scripts I know off, DAC is the best, period.

Also, if anyone would like to have them, I have made a ton of WW2 configs for FDF.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#Unit_Config_1000

;///////////////////////////

;#####################################################

;FDF 1.4 WW2 Finnish JAEGER

;addOns[]={"finnish_defence_forces_mod_ww2_pack","finnish_defence_forces_mod","kolo"};

;addOnsAuto[]={"finnish_defence_forces_mod_ww2_pack"};

;"FDF_bunker2","FDF_korsu","FDF_parakki"

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_tankCrew","fdf_ww2_pilot","fdf_ww2_jaakariNCO","fdf_ww2_jaakari","fdf_ww2_jaakariMarch","fdf_ww2_jaakariSVT","fdf_ww2_jaakari2","fdf_ww2_jaakariKasapanos","fdf_ww2_jaakariMolotov","fdf_ww2_jaakariPzSchreck","fdf_ww2_jaakariAT","fdf_ww2_jaakariLMG","fdf_ww2_jaakariMedic","fdf_ww2_jaakariMessanger","fdf_ww2_jaakariSMG","fdf_ww2_jvEngineer"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2_sisuTruck","FDF_ww2_sisuTruckAmmo","FDF_ww2_sisuTruckFuel","FDF_ww2_sisuTruckAmmo"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_bt7","FDF_ww2_bt42","FDF_ww2_bt42_44","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_havut","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_tukit","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_havuttukit","FDF_ww2_t26m33","FDF_ww2_T34_76","FDF_ww2_T34_85","FDF_ww2_vickers6t"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

_Unit_Pool_C = ["\Flags\Finland.jpg","FDF_korsu","FDF_bunker2",[100,3]]

goto "SetPool"

;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#Unit_Config_1001

;FDF 1.4 WW2 Finnish Infantry

;addOns[]={"finnish_defence_forces_mod_ww2_pack","finnish_defence_forces_mod","kolo"};

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_tankCrew2","fdf_ww2_pilot","fdf_ww2_jvNCO","fdf_ww2_jvLMG","fdf_ww2_jvMessanger","fdf_ww2_jvAT","fdf_ww2_jvAT2","fdf_ww2_jvAT3","fdf_ww2_jvAT4","fdf_ww2_jvMedic","fdf_ww2_jv","fdf_ww2_jvMarch","fdf_ww2_jvSVT","fdf_ww2_jv2"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2_sisuTruck","FDF_ww2_sisuTruckAmmo","FDF_ww2_sisuTruckFuel","FDF_ww2_sisuTruckAmmo"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_bt7","FDF_ww2_bt42","FDF_ww2_bt42_44","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_havut","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_tukit","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_havuttukit","FDF_ww2_t26m33","FDF_ww2_T34_76","FDF_ww2_T34_85","FDF_ww2_vickers6t"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1002

;FDF 1.4 WW2 M35 Soviet

;"FDF_bunker2","FDF_korsu","FDF_parakki","FDF_t26Turret"

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew","fdf_ww2_sovPilot","fdf_ww2_sovM35NCO","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierMolotov","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierPPD","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierPileUp","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierPileUp","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierSVT","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierGrenades","fdf_ww2_sovM35Soldier2","fdf_ww2_sovM35Soldier","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierMedic","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierLMG","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierEngineer"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2_gazAA_Maxim","FDF_ww2_gazAA","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAAFuel","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAAAmmo","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAA","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAARepair","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAA2"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_t60_e","FDF_ww2_T34_85_e","FDF_ww2_T34_76_e","FDF_ww2_t26m33_e","FDF_ww2_KV1E_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1E","FDF_ww2_KV1_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1","FDF_ww2_ISU152","FDF_ww2_bt7_e"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

_Unit_Pool_C = ["\Flags\USSR.jpg","FDF_korsu","FDF_parakki",[100,3]]

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1003

;FDF 1.4 WW2 M41 Soviet

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew","fdf_ww2_sovPilot","fdf_ww2_sovM41NCO","fdf_ww2_sovM41NCOsvt","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierMolotov","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierPPD","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierEngineer","fdf_ww2_sovM41Soldier","fdf_ww2_sovM41Soldier2","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierPileUp","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierEngineer","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierPPSH41","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierSVT","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierGrenades","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierLMG","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierMedic"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2_gazAA_Maxim","FDF_ww2_gazAA","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAAFuel","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAAAmmo","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAA","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAARepair","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAA2"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_t60_e","FDF_ww2_T34_85_e","FDF_ww2_T34_76_e","FDF_ww2_t26m33_e","FDF_ww2_KV1E_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1E","FDF_ww2_KV1_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1","FDF_ww2_ISU152","FDF_ww2_bt7_e"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1004

;FDF 1.4 WW2 M43 Soviet

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew","fdf_ww2_sovPilot","fdf_ww2_sovM43NCO","fdf_ww2_sovM43NCO2","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierMedic","fdf_ww2_sovM43Soldier2","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierPPSH41","fdf_ww2_sovM43Soldier","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierPileUp","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierBazooka","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierLMG","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierEngineer","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierGrenades","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierSVT"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1005

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Finnish Long-Range Patrol + Sniper + StuGIIIG Tanks

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_tankCrew2","fdf_ww2_pilot","fdf_ww2_patrolLeader","fdf_ww2_patrolman","fdf_ww2_patrolman","fdf_ww2_patrolman","fdf_ww2_patrolman","fdf_ww2_patrolman","fdf_ww2_patrolman","fdf_ww_jvSniper"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2_sisuTruck"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_havut","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_tukit","FDF_ww2_StuGIIIG_havuttukit"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1006

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Soviet M43 Camo + Sniper + Some Tanks

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew","fdf_ww2_sovPilot","fdf_ww2_sovM43CamoNCO","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierCamoScout","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierCamoEngineer","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierCamo","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierCamoPPSH41","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierCamoLMG","fdf_ww2_sovSniper2","fdf_ww2_sovSniper"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2_gazAA_Maxim","FDF_ww2_gazAA","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAA","FDF_ww2_Gaz_AAA2"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_t60_e","FDF_ww2_KV1E_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1E","FDF_ww2_KV1_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

_Unit_Pool_C = ["\Flags\USSR.jpg","FDF_korsu","FDF_bunker2",[100,3]]

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1007

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Finnish WINTER JAEGER

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_tankCrew_w","fdf_ww2_pilot_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariNCO_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariLMG_w","fdf_ww2_jaakari_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariMarch_w","fdf_ww2_jaakari2_w","fdf_ww2_jaakari3_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariKasapanos_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariMolotov_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariSMG_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariSVT_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariMessanger_w","fdf_ww2_jaakariMedic_w","fdf_ww2_jvEngineer_w"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_T34_85_w","FDF_ww2_t26m33_w","FDF_ww2_T34_76_w"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

_Unit_Pool_C = ["\Flags\Finland.jpg","FDF_korsu_t","FDF_bunker2_t",[100,3]]

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1008

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Finnish WINTER Infantry

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_tankCrew_w","fdf_ww2_pilot_w","fdf_ww2_jvNCO_w","fdf_ww2_jvSVT_w","fdf_ww2_jvAT_w","fdf_ww2_jvAT4_w","fdf_ww2_jv_w","fdf_ww2_jvMedic_w","fdf_ww2_jvLMG_w","fdf_ww2_jvMessanger_w","fdf_ww2_jv2_w","fdf_ww2_jvSMG_w","fdf_ww2_jvMarch_w","fdf_ww2_jv3_w"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1009

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Finnish WINTER Patrol

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_tankCrew_w","fdf_ww2_pilot_w","fdf_ww2_patrolLeader_w","fdf_ww2_patrolman_w","fdf_ww2_patrolman_w","fdf_ww2_patrolman_w","fdf_ww2_patrolman_w","fdf_ww2_patrolman_w","fdf_ww_jvSniper_w","fdf_ww_jvSniper2_w"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2skis","FDF_ww2ahkio"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1010

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Soviet WINTER M35

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew_w","fdf_ww2_sovPilot_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35NCOppd_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierSVT_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35Soldier_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierEngineer_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierMolotov_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierPileUp_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierPPD_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierLMG_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierMedic_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierGrenades_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35SoldierAVS_w","fdf_ww2_sovM35Soldier2_w"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_ISU152_w","FDF_ww2_KV1_w","FDF_ww2_KV1_w_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1E_w","FDF_ww2_KV1E_w_camo","FDF_ww2_t26m33_e_w","FDF_ww2_T34_85_e_w","FDF_ww2_T34_76_e_w"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

_Unit_Pool_C = ["\Flags\USSR.jpg","FDF_korsu_t","FDF_bunker2_t",[100,3]]

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1011

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Soviet WINTER M41

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew_w","fdf_ww2_sovPilot_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41NCOsvt_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41Soldier_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierGrenades_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierMolotov_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierPileUp_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierPPD_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierPPSH41_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierSVT_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41Soldier2_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierMedic_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierLMG_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41SoldierEngineer_w"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_ISU152_w","FDF_ww2_KV1_w","FDF_ww2_KV1_w_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1E_w","FDF_ww2_KV1E_w_camo","FDF_ww2_t26m33_e_w","FDF_ww2_T34_85_e_w","FDF_ww2_T34_76_e_w"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1012

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Soviet WINTER M41 TG

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew2_w","fdf_ww2_sovPilot_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGNCOsvt_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierGrenades_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldier_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierMolotov_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierPileUp_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierPPD_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierPPSH41_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierSVT_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldier2_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierLMG_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierMedic_w","fdf_ww2_sovM41TGSoldierEngineer_w"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1013

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Soviet WINTER M43 TG

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew2_w","fdf_ww2_sovPilot_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGNCO_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldierEngineer_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldierMedic_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldier_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43SoldierBazooka_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldierGrenades_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldierPileUp_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldierPPSH41_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldierSVT_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldier2_w","fdf_ww2_sovM43TGSoldierLMG_w"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

#Unit_Config_1014

;FDF 1.4 Ww2 Soviet WINTER SNOWCAMO

_Unit_Pool_S = ["fdf_ww2_sovTankCrew2_w","fdf_ww2_sovPilot_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowNCOsvt_w","fdf_ww2_sovSniper2_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierEngineer_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldier_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierMolotov_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierPPD_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierSVT_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierLMG_w","fdf_ww2_sovSniper_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierMedic_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierAVS_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierPileUp_w","fdf_ww2_sovSnowSoldierPPSH41_w"]

_Unit_Pool_V = ["FDF_ww2skis_e","FDF_ww2_sovahkio"]

_Unit_Pool_T = ["FDF_ww2_KV1_w","FDF_ww2_KV1_w_camo","FDF_ww2_KV1E_w","FDF_ww2_KV1E_w_camo"]

_Unit_Pool_A = []

goto "SetPool"

-e, sorry for wrecking the page lay-out

@DEAD_RABBIT: contact me via pm - i can make ya job converting stuff to WGL5 a lot easier wink_o.gif