Sign in to follow this  
Dowie100

For all you mod makers!

where the hell did all this infomation come from?

Quote[/b] ] ...but also tactical operations in various cities, and other urbanized areas. The game is created mostly for the multiplayer mode, but there'll be a big campaign for singleplayer, too (developers stated that the NPC's will have very high AI, their behaviors will include not only shooting and chasing, but also, for example, setting traps).

The weaponry will include submachineguns and rifles ... shotguns (SPAS)...

I havnt read or seen any thing that gives away infomation that percific? huh.gif

Sounds like a load of cra- I mean speculation, to me. Also note the release date and publisher info.

I was going to post this last night to see if anyone else heard of some of the features they were talking about. Judging from the resposes I guess they just made the stuff up. mad_o.gif

yeah the description is bullshit,

but it being on Moddb is good for the community as we can make Arma mods know to other people.

Thats why I posted this, not the description which might as well be written about anouther game, dunno wtf its on about.

Quote[/b] ]Armed Assault will focus on team-work, in similar style that Battlefield 2 does.

I don't really like when ArmA is mentioned in the same sentence as BF2. It degrades us all. mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Armed Assault will focus on team-work, in similar style that Battlefield 2 does.

I don't really like when ArmA is mentioned in the same sentence as BF2. It degrades us all.  mad_o.gif

The point is probably that a lot of people know how Battlefield 2 works. Wouldn't it be nice if some BF2 players see that, try the game, and then come over to OFP instead? smile_o.gif

I don't really like when ArmA is mentioned in the same sentence as BF2. It degrades us all. mad_o.gif

Similar my arse,anyone who's played bf2 knows that true teamwork the type 'you watch my back I'll watch yours' teamwork is rarely seen,usually your "team mates" could care less,OFP on the other hand,ya don't cooperate your dead for sure,there is no possibility that you might get an uber powerful gun or something and no chance of respawning or respawning vehicles.