Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

looks like the czechs have paid a heavy price for there early christmas present sad_o.gif

not only Czechs... Russian and Polish version has SF too

ok.. wtf is that a bad joke? Armed Assault with StarForce... cant be true..it just cant.

Vote with your money and wait for a non-infected version until you buy it smile_o.gif

Vote with your money and wait for a non-infected version until you buy it  smile_o.gif

That's the problem.. I can't wait even one day more biggrin_o.gif I'll buy it anyway... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Vote with your money and wait for a non-infected version until you buy it

ah your safe they are fetching out a special edition smile_o.gif

armapluszl1.jpg

Well, considering I already have starforce with LOMAC Flaming Spliffs I don't really mind.

Makes wankers buy the games.

will all copies of aa ship with starforce?

if so, gg aa...

lomac was a good game, but it's a shame i could never patch it beyond v1.02 without having to install that crap.

I'll buy the game for sure (probably German version and only german version if 505 decide to put starforce in their ArmA).

crazy_o.gif

this is getting silly isn't it?

The horse has already been beaten to death. It's up to the publisher. Find a publisher that sees that people like continued use of their PCs. confused_o.gif

I didn't buy BF2142 because of its mild copy protection breaking my DVD drive -not physicaly, like the extreme Starforce cases. The game had a load of other bugs, on top of that; I don't want copy protection so bad it compromises system security and can physicaly break optical drives. People here even bitch about Steam copy protection, which is perfectly up-front about how it works (key is registered to your online account and verified, elegantly simple).

Not really worried about it,starforce being in there isn't enough to make me not want to buy the game,I didn't buy BF2142 because the demo itself was twice as bad at making my computer crash to restart itself,it didn't run for crap (need an upgrade) and its little software it install to keep track of where you visit for advertisement purposes.

Does anyone here know if:

If locality bugs are fixed?

If ArmA can export a log file?

for me, there is ONLY 1 game that i would give in to starforce over (assuming it is even used).

crysis.

Does anyone here know if:

If locality bugs are fixed?

well i thought that would be a problem aswell.. and im kinda worryed..

if the latest videos of 100mb are from the GOLD status we will have some bugs and not just 1 or 2... crazy_o.gif

Hope those 2 videos don't show the GOLD version.

for me, there is ONLY 1 game that i would give in to starforce over (assuming it is even used).

crysis.

that was semi-random... I will still buy Armed Assault even with starforce...

Quote[/b] ]well look this screenshot....

http://games.tiscali.cz/reviews/arma/img8.jpg

no wonder they gave 55%

i would say tiscali need a better computer whistle.gif

WOA! LMAO! Cell phone game?

Quote[/b] ]We have a new video available for everyone.

Its the video of the gamestar preview from yesterday.

You can download the movie or watch it streaming on Armaholic.com.

nice video! You can see the bullets move into the M240 nice detail instead of the "vibrating" bullet chain they had in OFP.

I sure hope 505 wont put that SF crap in my beloved Arma!

"shakes fist at the sky with great anger" mad_o.gif .

We better start a petition while we can because i havent bought one single SF infested product and that wont change anytime soon, i also remember reading that SF's "protection" wouldnt be compatible with Windows Vista...

Cant they just die already?

I would sue tiscali for that crap of a "review". They obviously played with lowest graphic settings possible. Using such screens in a review doesnt seem very objective.

Is Codemasters paying them, or what!?!?

pistols.gif Tiscali