Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

I agree with Espectro, killing for survival or food is fair enough but killing for fun is not.

Agreed 100%  wink_o.gif

bollox, if ppl didn't like to go out shooting things then why would thousands upon thousands go out to do it, i've shot on pheasant and partridge drives, ducks geese rabbits and i eat some off them but here in scotland we get 10 guns shooting 350-400 birds in a day and we dont eat them all, use your f**kin head, just because you like country sports doesn't mean your a crazed animal murderer and it has f**k all to do with that video

Also some animals are shot to prevent the populations from getting out of control (we solve the same issue by wars sadly enough).

A hunting mission in ArmA too keep from starving would be nice as well. There is nothing bad in shooting an animal to survive, but I don't agree with shooting an animal "just for fun".

These are ArmA forums, not hunting forums, stay on topic please.

http://www.jrc.cz/index.php?a=2&id=5JI1000101

Any chance to see this in an english version? sad_o.gif

I will buy it via play.com or something like that, please placebo, please.... help.gif

Special Edition of ArmA is very expensive - twice as much money as normal version with T-SHIRT on JRC.cz which will be in SE

inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]04.10.2006

logo_digitex.gif

IDEA games together with BVV prepared interesting series of presentations for Digitex Developer Point, game developers meeting at the biggest technology expo in the Czech Republic, Invex. Come to hear about game development directly from the developers:

Wednesday 11.10.2006

10:30 IDEA games introduction

11:00 ALTAR games is presenting UFO: Afterlight

12:30 Bohemia Interactive is presenting ArmA

13:00 Black Element Software is presenting Alpha Prime

source

It will be in 6 days inlove.gif

Anybody lucky enough to visit that place, should videotape the whole thing. IF it is open to the public (don't really know about it that much)

Dunno... i'm a game developer but I doubt I'll have time to go there now. I'm planning a trip there in November when hopefully Arma will be already on our screens smile_o.gif

But, an acquaintance of mine is going there soon as a photograph for NATO tactical exercise.

Anybody lucky enough to visit that place, should videotape the whole thing. IF it is open to the public (don't really know about it that much)

a friend of mine is going there. so ill ask him wink_o.gif lets hope it will be public presentation

Does this shed any light on the langfor anybody,

Press release about English version of Armed Assault will be released soon.

Jiri Rydl

Marketing & PR

IDEA games

http://www.idea-games.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hold on, are you claiming your Jiri?

No, he posted another thread (which was locked) where he asked if the czech special addition was available in english. He was told to ask Jiri (and given contact info) i assume this is Jiri's reply.

Hold on, are you claiming your Jiri?

Don't need to ask.

Check idea webpage.

Btw, you will not see Jiri coming here to post some info witch is not published in idea webpage.

Does this shed any light on the langfor anybody,

Press release about English version of Armed Assault will be released soon.

Jiri Rydl

Marketing & PR

it could be bad news as well... but would they have a press release if they didn't have a publisher for the english version cos that's all we know atm

Three days left till october 11th... one month from release... think BIS would be nice enough to release the multiplayer demo then with 20 days to go Singleplayer?

smile_o.gif

when bis release dmeo, i say every1 go out and promote it guys! For every site and every people you know who might want to play it or buy it. smile_o.gif

not a bad interview, i picked out this nice bit from it:)

Quote[/b] ]Negotiations for a UK publisher are ongoing and we anticipate an announcement shortly. We're also looking into the possibility of making Armed Assault available via an online pay and download system. An single-player demo and an multiplayer demo are planned and will most likely be released prior to the full game going on sale.