Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO !!!

now when can i play it ..!!?? i really have no nervs more. ! im still waiting .. 7 f***** years for this game .. not this.. but everybody now waht i mean... OFP were relaesed 1999 and now what?! wait till oktotber,november,december??? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

please give us the demo.. and let us sniff a little bit of A&A !!

i love the chech republic biggrin_o.gif and the girls are very god damn hot. (im every weekend i jaroslavice fishing) but i hate you guys because of this release thing.. wink_o.gif so please hurry up and give us the demo.. you are playin A&A every day and you bored ... and you want to do a another project .. finish A&A and make some new... but finish it !!!!

do you now that i have bought me a new pc to play OFP.. only for this game and i have spend a lot of money in you products... please dont dissapoint me !!

greetings from Croatia..

take a look at what happened to a rushed out product like BF2 for instance

patience is a virtue my friend

let them finish in peace, the more we wait, the more features are being added (destructive buildings)

Did you know BIS have reconsidered releasing a early Demo because of Zenga's post? ya...rly.

well , in that review author mentions he still thinks that game lacks many units (in short still not enough, hey BIS hire some mod makers for small PR campaign like "Your name in Special thanks to Credits" smile_o.gif) "

also he mention vehicle system (control etc) needs big improvements and that he really missing climbing over small obstacles and walls / fences ...

he note that press version is not optimized enough (give sense as thats one of last things to do)

worth mention are comments about OFPR addons not compatible but they should be quite easy to convert ...

and number of various interessant MP modes

that he really missing climbing over small obstacles and walls / fences ...

Umm, didn't at least two seperate interviews (one pretty old and a very recent one) mention that climbing over small obstacles was being added to the game?

that he really missing climbing over small obstacles and walls / fences ...

Umm, didn't at least two seperate interviews (one pretty old and a very recent one) mention that climbing over small obstacles was being added to the game?

All the interviews i can recall said only that it is to be added to the game.

Pic

Pic #2

I like those two pics.

There are clear blue skies, yet it looksl like its overcast. This really disappoints me, and frankly looks like crap.

There are clear blue skies, yet it looksl like its overcast. This really disappoints me, and frankly looks like crap.

Depends where Sahrani lies geographically and the time of year. Clear skies in Florida in Summer would be very bright, but clear blue skies in England in Winter would look even more washed-out.

Depends where Sahrani lies geographically and the time of year. Clear skies in Florida in Summer would be very bright, but clear blue skies in England in Winter would look even more washed-out.

True, but I was under the impression that Sahrani must be somewhat near the equator considering the southern part is tropical, and thus would have some fairly bright sunshine.

Yeah, good point. Think they could make clear sky look more convincing, its been done well plenty of times in the past.

True, but I was under the impression that Sahrani must be somewhat near the equator considering the southern part is tropical, and thus would have some fairly bright sunshine.

And how do you know the sun is not behind clouds?

lets not forget its a screen shot. when i take a screenshot its often darker than in game, which i sort out with photoshop, but if you dont its quite dark.

If you look to sun in Armed Assault, then screen will come darker. If you look somewhere else, it will be lighter in a while... So maybe thats the problem....

But... also depends on season, didn't you forget it?

Pic

Pic #2

I like those two pics.

Thats a pretty stupid thing to say considering you dont even know what time of year and time of day it is in those pics. Both pics the sun is not even visible, you also have to consider whoever took the screenshots might not have brightened them up to allow for the in game brightness and gamma settings which a lot of people still do in OFP.

If you look at the official screenshots released by BIS, the suns brightness on clear days looks right.

I dont even understand what the clear sky is so important anyways, im just happy that you can now see far ahead enough of your aircraft that you can really bomb something without coming straight down on it and killin yourself.. frankly i wish AA didnt look as good as it does, the better it looks the harder time im gonna have with performance and view distance

i wish it looked like total crap and you could have 600 players in one server (thats sarcasm for the itchy trigger-finger scolders out there)

does anyone know of a list of weapons and vehicles that will be in the game huh.gif?

Thats a great question. Thanks for asking for me. tounge2.gif

aint that what noobs are for lol.

I'm guessing theres the normal stuff you expect like m16's ak's but maybe theres some new stuff, ive always wanted a G11 and have only ever seen it in one game and that was land warrior wich is older than the earth itself.

must be some form of weapons list out there.

G11 ... there was addon for OFP, I`m sure

(OT: this weapon was in Jagged Alliance 2 and Fallout probably smile_o.gif )