Sign in to follow this  
Dowie100

Armed Assault Slips to 2006 (Info from PC Gamer UK

Heres a scan of the coming next month main feature, its a preview of all the major games of 2006.

And Armed Assault is there. If you cant spot it, its the top game on the star sign.

This is both great and very dissapointing...

Scan Here (around 200kb)

Hmmm... I've had the magazine for a week and never noticed that  banghead.gif  Good spot. I suppose the only question now is when in 2006? Oh well, if it gives them time to further polish the game or implement some new ideas that have mentioned in this forum, then cool.

yeah same, I spoted it last night and was like ohh sh*t never say that before.

I wonder if now we will get a statement from BIS, but since this PC Gamer was made weeks ago by the PC Gamer team ,they obviously knew about the delay way before us.

Hmmm... I've had the magazine for a week and never noticed that  banghead.gif  Good spot. I suppose the only question now is when in 2006? Oh well, if it gives them time to further polish the game or implement some new ideas that have mentioned in this forum, then cool.

Nice of them to give that info to a magazine at least 1 month ago and not give anyone on here even the slightest bit of info.

Haha there's a lonely little star in the right corner, Duke Nukem Forever. g1

yeah I laughed when I saw that!

On an off-topic note Baulders Gate 3! Didnt know that was coming out

I´m a bit dissapointed that we are the last to know though...

That´s...not...nice...BIS huh.gif

Hmm well come on people we pretty much guessed this already. Maybe pc gamer have also just took a rough guess thatll itll be released in 2006 since no info has been given for such a long time on its release date?

maybe, but unless BIS released info in the next couple of days theres no way its comming out this year.

If Pc Gamer guessed then they have about 99% chance of being right, personally I dont think they guessed however

ohh well Im gonna go buy Darwinia, I recommend you do as well to keep to busy until next year

Guest major gandhi

I guess it'll be Q2 2006.

La de da, I can wait...Haha to those who can't biggrin_o.gif.

But seriously, since when has PC Gamer been releasing accurate Release Dates? The only right examples they show are ones which everyone knows about, like a GTA or a Sims Addon or Age of Empires. The rest of the time they're just speculating...

To all BIS staff reading these threads, judge not those who doubt you! (Smite them instead...)

Well, once a publisher is announced we're looking at around at least 3 months of magazine publicity before the game is released.

So the date when the publisher is announced + 3 months magazine publicity = release date. <span style='font-size:7.1pt;line-height:100%'>Maybe...</span>

no they are going to make it dl form this website i rekon

i think and hope that is whats going to happen and we will have it soon

Quote[/b] ]harley 3 1185 Posted on Dec. 02 2005,11:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La de da, I can wait...Haha to those who can't .

To all BIS staff reading these threads, judge not those who doubt you!  (Smite them instead...)

LOL, I like your style *smite-smite-smite*  tounge2.gif

H1 is a bit of a pain, but for the improvements... It looks like it will be worth it *longing sigh*

wink_o.gif