Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS Releases: T80 MBT Pack v.1

Depends on the version, some have SHTORA-1 EOCMDAS, others just use Arena. But you should still be able to hit it.

@raedor Nah doesnt matter what version i try T-80B through to T-80UM1, none of the tanks are hit properly by MCar missiles sad_o.gif Even the player guided missiles as i said before seem to fly through them almost and detonate 100m+ the other side of the tanks. Yet when i stick your T-55s ingame there is no problem, ever other addon that i have targeted so far has not had this problem.

Probaly the same lod prob that caused the spinning bug?

Kenji sent me a so far final fixed version to test last night, im gonna try shoot at it with some MCar Missiles later.

Yeah thats what i was thinking cause im sure i get a similar effect with the SEF Lav's, must recheck them, let us know how it goes please smile_o.gif

Not sure if anybody mentioned this because I didn't read every page but You can't destoy the tanks with Sachel Charges.

@Shadow NX

What is with the T-84 OPLOT???

Tried the T80.

Satchels... destroyed

Guided missiles... destroyed

Spinning... nope

Btw that Gaskin addon has bit high damage values for the rockets, slaughters a T80UM with 2 hits and even King Homers SEP with 2-3 ... i mean these rockets are oooooooooooooold wink_o.gif

@T-84... cant tell you anything new

Spinning... nope

Ummm, I just made this video.

Clearly shows that even when at waypoint, it doesn't switch to next one.

Spinning... nope

Ummm, I just made this video.

Clearly shows that even when at waypoint, it doesn't switch to next one.

He was talking about the T80 1.1 beta tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Kenji sent me a so far final fixed version to test last night, im gonna try shoot at it with some MCar Missiles later.

Read the last few pages of a topic before making redundant posts wink_o.gif

Great news Shadow NX, I take it mines also work properly now? Hopefully not to much longer before we see the newest version tounge2.gif

Meh, I was thinking he's talking about the currently available T80's. tounge2.gif

The patch has been functional for two months now.... will it ever be released to the hungry public?

The patch has been functional for two months now.... will it ever be released to the hungry public?

crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif

Busy busy... so much to do, so few people to do it (and nobody's ruling out lazyness ). tounge2.gif

confused_o.gif

yo Shadow NX have you tried mines too? Because that was a crucial part for a old mission of mine to be able to plant or use anything explosive available to take 'em out but i hope the mine problem is gone now and the waypoints and spining too tounge2.gif

Did that and it made boom

Btw would people like it if the Tanks dont have the crumbled paper effect?

I like it but it sometimes is bit hard to guess if the tank is destroyed cause sometimes youst lil parts darken that way.

For the ones asking about dates it comes when its done and you surely find it here then...

I know this is a bit offtopic but since it was mentioned, that tanks in arma won't have machineguns on them, read this interview on FiringSquad: http://firingsquad.com/features/armed_assault_interview/

It's fresh now and it confirms multiple gunner positions, so i wouldn't be so unsure about that mg.

Now something ontopic: those t80s look great. :P

I know this is a bit offtopic but since it was mentioned, that tanks in arma won't have machineguns on them, read this interview on FiringSquad: http://firingsquad.com/features/armed_assault_interview/

It's fresh now and it confirms multiple gunner positions, so i wouldn't be so unsure about that mg.

Now something ontopic: those t80s look great. :P

Multiple gunner positions doesn't necessarily mean a turret within a (bigger) turret is supported, though it's still a great improvement.

Multiple gunner positions doesn't necessarily mean a turret within a (bigger) turret is supported, though it's still a great improvement.

Basically OFP has turret on turret since 1.0; you forgot the commander turret which can rotate around its own axis additionally to the main turret.

At least the code for turrets on turrets is already there, and now we get multiple gun positions. I hope it's not too hard for BIS to make the next logical step  smile_o.gif

Basically OFP has turret on turret since 1.0; you forgot the commander turret which can rotate around its own axis additionally to the main turret.

At least the code for turrets on turrets is already there, and now we get multiple gun positions. I hope it's not too hard for BIS to make the next logical step  smile_o.gif

Indeed, however, it could do just the opposite and cause conflict with an MG. We'll just have to wait and see how BIS approaches it.