Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS Releases: T80 MBT Pack v.1

Many nice ideas but a few like the rolling start are bit too heavy realism for OFP i think plus would make development time even longer.

For now i got some nice lil things in mind, a bit like the OWP Mi-8s i think

Many nice ideas but a few like the rolling start are bit too heavy realism for OFP i think plus would make development time even longer.

That's what you think.  tounge2.gif  nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]Actually i tested something with Kenji yesterday, no spinning, triggered mines etc.

If everything is working, are you releasing a patch soon? Because honestly, I don't know what else you guys could be trying to fix or improve.... the addon is excellent, aside from the tank drivers having ADD wink_o.gif

May i talk about the Hind's??? Just though maybe a a fastroping script would be nice....... What versions of the hind are there??? oh yeah the dkm wheel brakes on\off script would be dandy biggrin_o.gif any info on the T-80's???...p.s what happened to your DUSKA scripts?? they looked great........mmmmmmm DuSHKa Kaputsky rofl.gif

At first i cant really say whats the latest status cause i couldnt be online for a few days.

About the Hinds, had that idea too however i think you never would see any soldiers or spetsnaz that fastrope from a Hind, at least i never seen that or heard of it.

The Mi-8s do that job well and also can be heavy armed.

About the Dushka, no clue what you mean.

The DshK machinegun on top of the tanks?

I think that could never be done properly enough to include it, heard of a few mods that tried it aswell and i still havent seen any addon with it.

Was hoping for ArmA to solve that but then i noticed noone of the tanks on previews have any MG on top... guess why.

RHS was making a BTR-152 with NAFP mod right? Whatever happened to the soviet version? Will it ever be released?

I think i Found a bug.

i give the T-80 a waypoint to move it, and after he gets there, he start spining around in his place like a mathafu** rofl.gif

I think i Found a bug.

i give the T-80 a waypoint to move it, and after he gets there, he start spining around in his place like a mathafu**  rofl.gif

Wow, you just figured out a bug that we all know since 01 december, release day? nener.gif

Wow, you just figured out a bug that we all know since 01 december, release day?  nener.gif

[/qoute]

ohh sorry sad_o.gif

No need for the sarcasm, sickboy.

But yeah... mp_phonix try and read the whole thread before you post because that's what the past 5-7 pages are about more or less.

*Edit - Lol my 100th post in 2 years... and the guy above me has 56 in a month.

Wow, you just figured out a bug that we all know since 01 december, release day? nener.gif

[/qoute]

ohh sorry sad_o.gif

no need to be sorry m8,

as said the bug has been already noted and we are working to get the T80 update released ASAP.

Any ETA on that patch?

Is the problem model or config related? If it's config, I could make a temporary hotfix myself... if it's model, I'd rather wait for the patch.

Any ETA on that patch?

Is the problem model or config related? If it's config, I could make a temporary hotfix myself... if it's model, I'd rather wait for the patch.

just wait 4 the patch wink_o.gif

RHS was making a BTR-152 with NAFP mod right? Whatever happened to the soviet version? Will it ever be released?

Yes the lovely btr-152...*keeps dreaming inlove.gif

- BTR 152. we werent making it with NAPF, we just gave them the beta so they can make their own NAPF version.

Noone works on the BTR-152 atm.

- T-62s, Kenji worked bit on the textures and modelling but due to reasons i really dont wanna explain here he cant work on it too much lately.

It slowly progresses atleast and im thankfull hes still workign on it...

- Hinds, these shouldnt be too far away, Kyle Sarnic worked on it scriptwise helping the progress quite a bit.

---EDIT---

Nice timing Kyle... tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]- Hinds, these shouldnt be too far away, Kyle Sarnik worked on it scriptwise

yay.gifyay.gif

It's probably too late to ask, but will the Hind be compatible with Footmunch's roundel system? No biggie, just a thought.

Cheers guys,

CH

Dont bet on it, but never say never ^^

wow_o.gif But you just did, twice! crazy_o.gif Oh god what have you done?!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

whistle.gif

cornhelium, maybe, if you... do a backflip! rofl.gif

But first I gotta get all these annoying bugs sorted. nener.gif

yay.gif

I have been using these lovly tanks for a long time, but one thing that has been bugging me, is I can never hit them with MCar missiles, even the play controlled missiles. At first I thought it was me beeing hopeless, but when I place the T-54/55 or just about any other object I have no problems hitting it, could this be a bug in the model? This happens with every version and I've tried most of the MCar vehicles with no luck.

If this has already been said and replied to sorry smile_o.gif

Daniel @ April 07 2006,13:48)]Some sort of missile defence maybe?

lol sneaky bloody russians smile_o.gif Hopefully then their Hinds can be shot out of the air or we in the deep shit rofl.gif