Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS Releases: T80 MBT Pack v.1

Quote[/b] ]In case anyone should notice that the Arena or SHTORA ''does not seem to work'', that is because they only work with guided AT weapons made by BIS
Afaik there're only the M2 and the resistance BMPs that launches guided missiles towards the ruskies - but hey! it's better than nothing biggrin_o.gif  Must say I've been waited for this moments for at least a year 'n half so right now I hardly can't breath... notworthy.gif

Afaik there're only the M2 and the resistance BMPs that launches guided missiles towards the ruskies - but hey! it's better than nothing biggrin_o.gif Must say I've been waited for this moments for at least a year 'n half so right now I hardly can't breath... notworthy.gif

The Carl Gustav and AT4 are also guided...

its look like this is BIS armor values? BIS T80 has the same values as T-80BV(BIS T80 look like a T80BV to, if u look close enugh smile_o.gif ) so they are NOT! over powered. did some test on desert island smile_o.gif

BM1)   B)   BV&BIS)  UD)  U,UM,UM1)    UK,UE)

RPG-75      3       3       4         5        6                7

AT-4          1       2       2         2        2                3

Here is somthing obout Penetration smile_o.gif

http://armor.kiev.ua/fofanov/Tanks/TRIALS/19991020.html

As it is impossible to simulate ERA in OFP, i think the values is good

inlove.gif

Cool. smile_o.gif

Never thought that I'm ever gonna see them released biggrin_o.gif

Bah u pessimist :P But i know it took some time as from first Release Candidate it was almost 2 months and 6 more RC till final release xmas_o.gif. Again Thanx to all for kind words !

Wow wow_o.gif These T80's are beautyfull inlove.gif

Been looking forward to these.

I don't know how the T80 main gun sounds in RL but your sounds is a hell of a lot better than what i heard in OFP so far.

Hehehehe that apache got pwn3d....loser. Great addon guys biggrin_o.gif . I thout the arena was animated... but it must be workin.. coz i get a loud buzz sound then the missile hits on the floor around that tank normally. like 2 out of 15 missiles hit. lol i put 2 squads of carl gustave guys against the tank... they all missed so i ran em over to put em out of their missery. great addon. Any t-90s planned *wink wink handsome convincing smile* or a black eagle?? yeah ill shuttup great work guys great fun. dessert and winter camo would be kool wink_o.gif yeah okay ill shuttup... great job mmm fun

Impressive Work, indeed!

Couldn't test them all yet, but played a little bit around on desert Island and it's really funny!

Set two of them against one single BWMod Leopard2 A6, they got them under severe own casualties.

Nice idea to make the ammo and weapon loadout selectable, this will help to make interesting missions.

And so many of them! Cannot decide which one should become my favourite.

smile_o.gif

Thanks for this!

Just downloaded, they look great... Though I doubt that I'll have time to test them. confused_o.gif

Just one question, how many soldiers can these tanks carry besides the crew?

thumbs-up.gif

Just downloaded, they look great... Though I doubt that I'll have time to test them. confused_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Not sure about the russian version but the indian version I heard they are planning will carry 204 passangers.

Sort of like this  wink_o.gif

_39972888_indiabus203ap.jpg

thumbs-up.gif

11 AFAIK

2nd P.S. reador, did you put a word about me to RHS? well, i don't want to look like a selfish, but i gathered(and still am gathering and giving) that info 1-3 weeks... smile_o.gif

Sorry Gedis, this was shortly before I left, that's why we forgot you. Sorry. confused_o.gifhuh.gif

/edit: @Soul: When I left I saw how much work is still to do. You did a great job! smile_o.gif

one 'bug' of sorts, is your addon dependancy decleration - it seems to be missing the crew as an addon dependancy in the config... although this isnt important for single player, it's a huge headcahe for dedicate server missions.

i was able to get as far as placing a unit on the editor and clicking preview, before it crashed ofp due to no crew - if the dependancy was correctly done, it wouldnt have allowed me to load ofp.

just a small point smile_o.gif

one 'bug' of sorts, is your addon dependancy decleration - it seems to be missing the crew as an addon dependancy in the config... although this isnt important for single player, it's a huge headcahe for dedicate server missions.

i was able to get as far as placing a unit on the editor and clicking preview, before it crashed ofp due to no crew - if the dependancy was correctly done, it wouldnt have allowed me to load ofp.

Shit, seems a hotfix is needed soon sad_o.gif

We tested them in MP but had no chance to test on a dedicated server...

Shit, seems a hotfix is needed soon sad_o.gif

We tested them in MP but had no chance to test on a dedicated server...

We'll wait a few days and see if any bugs surface.

no worries guys - its an easy one to fix manually by adding the crew as a required addon in the mission.sqm for now... just giving you the heads up (also remember that in defining the crew as required, you'll ALSO need to define the weapons pack too)

Well, after having some time to testm these bad boys out, all i can say is wow.

I set up a tank destruction range  tounge2.gif , and had a number of 3rd party tanks shooting it out and at the end of the day, when i thru in SFP,LLW, BWMOD, DKM chally, INQ M60 and Inq M1(Uber, but not unbeatable) armour as well as Tim's t80 and also ORCS t72's it all came down to position of hit and who fired first. It was so pleasing to have an armour battle and not be blown away by and uber tank,l but instead rely on other factors like the ones mentioned above.

Great work RHS notworthy.gif

Love the tanks..but I had a ctd when climbong into the backseat of the tank.Also the "chasing their tails" syndrome totally eliminates any sort of stealth capabilities,as they sit there doing donuts and makin alot of noise...only way to stop them is to tell the commander to get out.Why are they doing this??Never seen a tank in opflash do that before,Could it be something to do with the hit points and the arena and shotora systems?..its almost like they can't get to their waypoint without hitting something and are trying to avoid it. crazy_o.gif

Look like the Arena just work against AI in mission editor, dont work against Player...