Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS Releases: T80 MBT Pack v.1

Quote[/b] ]Btw would people like it if the Tanks dont have the crumbled paper effect?

I like it but it sometimes is bit hard to guess if the tank is destroyed cause sometimes youst lil parts darken that way.

it would be more realistic i think...

Any news, is the MBT´s waiting for AA..?

The beta is posted in the Combat! forums atm for testing.

As soon as Kenji is back ( 1-2 weeks ) he will fix the remaining last things people may find and it cna be released.

Quote[/b] ]Shadow NX Posted on June 23 2006,18:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where is that, can i have a link to this?

Quote[/b] ]Shadow NX Posted on June 23 2006,18:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where is that, can i have a link to this?

Nope, it's not open to everyone... wink_o.gif

Salute....

I downloaded RHS-T80 pack,rhs-crew v0.51,rhs-misc v1.00 and rhs-weap v1.01 and put .pbos into res\addons

When i want to test this in mission editor i get error: No entry '.modelSpecial' -whats that?

Do i need to download smth else? icon_rolleyes.gif

Thx

.modelSpecial errors usually come from weapon addons without modelSpecial definitions, RHS Weapons do have them... So are you sure it is because of RHS' Addons?

hmmm...i think so ,before i installed rhs addons it was all fine (pressed ffur 2006 or woodland icon and go in game normaly) but now i get error (RHS_Crew requires addon RHS_CrewModels)....

And after in editor i got error that i've mention in last post.

U said u need crew pack and i have v0.51,and crew pack need weapons pack-ihave v1.01 and u have mention rhs-misc->but in t80 pack is allready misc.pbo->do u i need than rhs_Misc_v1.00 or not? (i have put all .pbos in res\addons)

I guess and hope that the T-80's Misc is the latest one, but I don't know it. Are you sure you have unpacked all pbos? The Crew addon wouldn't cry for its models if so... wink_o.gif

Eheheh i have unpacked all pbos-im not blind nener.gif

I have downloaded rhs-addons from page 4 and links are from OFPC.de->i guess that this .rar or .zip are correct

....and u didnt answer me :can i let rhs_misc (6mb) in t80 pack or i need overwrite it with rhs_Misc_v1.00 (1mb)?

Eheheh i have unpacked all pbos-im not blind nener.gif

I have downloaded rhs-addons from page 4 and links are from OFPC.de->i guess that this .rar or .zip are correct

....and u didnt answer me :can i let rhs_misc (6mb) in t80 pack or i need overwrite it with rhs_Misc_v1.00 (1mb)?

Well, I tried to answer: Better take the Misc from the T-80's, it should be the latest.

So you have both RHS_Crew.pbo and RHS_CrewPack_Scripts.pbo? Then I don't see why you get the message "RHS_Crew requires addon RHS_CrewModels"... sad_o.gif

So you have both RHS_Crew.pbo and RHS_CrewPack_Scripts.pbo? Then I don't see why you get the message "RHS_Crew requires addon RHS_CrewModels"... sad_o.gif

Yes i have,RHS_Crew.pbo-8.843mb and RHS_CrewPack_Scripts.pbo-9kb......

Maybe is .rar pack corrupted but i doub it

I cant understand whats going on pistols.gif

Sorry to bring up such a old topic but I just noticed that the RHS T-80U/UD are totally similar which is not the case. For example T-80U doesnt have remote controlled NSVT UD has totally different fording equipment from U etc.... and I checked the models and they are practically the same.

thats strange

t80udsv9.jpg

T-80UD

t80ukc2.jpg

T-80U

look different to me

you should know rhs have moved to arma so theres little chance of any update