Sign in to follow this  
Jingle

Retextured Shilka Anyone

Does anyone know of any shilkas that have been released with nicer textures than the standard BIS one...I know Spetnatz Mod was doing one but im desperate please please help....

i know there was a desert reskin made for ofp 1.46 or something but thats way back in time tounge2.gif

Spetznatz (sp?) mod made one i think, beautiful model/textures

unreleased though

Wildo

I think I should just reinforce the ideaoligy that the Spetznatz mod is working on a really nice one that should be released eventually.

I think I should just reinforce the ideaoligy that the Spetznatz mod is working on a really nice one that should be released eventually.

yeh what he said.

well spetsnaz mod said they would release is in november, and its already the 28th !

so im starting to loose faith in them...

Sry

Release is a little delayed. Because we add new versions of shilka (afghan, winter, resistance).

icon_rolleyes.gif

Phew well I can wait cos it looks absolutely fantastic cheers for the feedback all. Looking forward to the release..

well spetsnaz mod said they would release is in november, and its already the 28th !

Jesus, people just have no damn patience anymore. Oh wow, so it's delayed, it's better then no one making a new Shilka.

Think positively rather then going well damn I'm loosing faith because I didn't get it yesterday, how about hey, maybe it'll be better then it looks in screenshots if I get it tomorrow.

Oooo loving the sound of the different versions you're working on! thumbs-up.gif

Can't wait to get my shaking hands on it biggrin_o.gif

Oh yeah and while on the subject of SPAAGs; whenever a Vulcan or Shilka opens fire, I get a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Jesus, people just have no damn patience anymore. Oh wow, so it's delayed, it's better then no one making a new Shilka.

Think positively rather then going well damn I'm loosing faith because I didn't get it yesterday, how about hey, maybe it'll be better then it looks in screenshots if I get it tomorrow.

Look, I dont even know you and I dont want start arguing.  But seriously what the hell is your problem?  I didnt say im "losing faith because I didnt get it yesterday".  I say that because it so far into month.  Do you like to start arguments? Because that is what you are doing buddy.

it seems unfair how you are using that information about new versions of the shilka posted after my post when I said I was loosing faith.

Mabey you have not been following how long this shilka has been mentioned , but I have.

Its good to hear new version coming out!

Sry

Release is a little delayed. Because we add new versions of shilka (afghan, winter, resistance).

icon_rolleyes.gif

Afganka, with radar removed and with additional ammo? wow_o.gif

Sry

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes. smile_o.gif

All good ofp addons get delayed, that why alot of developers wont give dates or anything. I sure it will be brilliant when they do release it.

Ive retextured one from csla update 1 for now..does the job...

Ive retextured one from csla update 1 for now..does the job...

care to elaborate? Ppl would love to see...

Well its nothin special just dpboes csla update one...got rid of everything but the shilka removed the csla symbols etc

look here..

Shilka Image

I would release it but i think i need permission from csla guys...

Ah wot the heck here is the link for the download...it may require some config work to put it in a seperate class but it will do until we get the nice spetnas ones...

Shilka link

All credit to the guy who did the original....and also i am using it as a unit replacement rather than an individual unit class.

[RM] L-Cpl Jingle [40Bcoy] Operation Flashpoint Royal Marines Brigade RM Brigade Website

Sry

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes. smile_o.gif

Sweet! yay.gif And it actually shoots from all four guns! Can't wait for it. notworthy.gif

That ZSU is gonna be awesome when it gets released - great work, Spetsnaz team!

yeah! great! Xnod and Franze's apaches will be downed in seconds i gues rofl.gif