Sign in to follow this  
maximg

Yugo total mod ready

Update on my previous post:

Got missions; All work fine

Most of the islands I mentioned not being used are now used; All work fine

Still have only found a few (4-5) maps which put you as West using LSR units.

I have a missing Chechen addon, not the island, the units. It was not included in the huge addon pack unfortunately, so that map is unplayable sad_o.gif

I have found the Nimitz and Kuznetsov, but apart from providing another runway, they are useless confused_o.gif I tried towing our MHQ to the Nimitz so that we could build an aircraft factory on the deck, to add a valuable use to the aircraft carrier, but of course as soon as I create workers to build the factory, they drown in the sea. There is a support M113 on the deck, but you can only build support buldings such as forts, turrets, etc. It would be cool if somehow, with a paying upgrade or something, you gained the option to create aircraft on the carrier. It would totally change the map and turn it even more into a naval battle which would be excellent.

Also, I suggest enabling the CH-47 and East equivalent to tow light armoured vehicles, such as M113s (MHQ and support M113 wink_o.gif ) and BMPs

I only play CTI with a friend against AI, and the way resistance respawn soon after you've left to retake your captured town is rather annoying. When there are only 2 human players, we don't have the manpower to reinforce all of our captured towns, and we don't play with all the AI enabled to cut down on the lag, so they can't be used to reinforce. I think there should be an option in the MP setup screen which stops AI resistance from respawning right in the captured towns, at least make them spawn from ONE location like a hidden mountain resistance base or something, but NOT straight away in the middle of the capturable territory. It's kinda unfair confused_o.gif

I just had intention to download this mod and to try it, when I saw the picture on CR-OFP Site, where a hardware used in this mod is shown. Two thirds of that hardware were not used by any side in that war, so the mod in this terms is hugely incorrect or even something worse to be said about it. I don't wan't even to imagine how incorrect can be in some other aspects ...

So,,,not worthed to dl.

That was the original intention of the CTI mod, to stick with historical accuracy but later on the cti mod developed more and expanded with different units. Gameplay wise it is quite good but could do better with the AI, especially when it comes to McNool's pacific map.

Where's a sense in all this, to make a mod which -to be honnest and in one word- suck? Can you imagine that in American Civil War Mod the units from a Stargate Mod or any other units that don't 'belong' there would be used? Why to make (and then to name) a mod, which is then in almost all aspects totally off that theme/premise?

You are right karantan about the name that Yugo is more addons collection that Mod and rother Total War that Total Yugo War ,but it have units,vehicles,weapons and elements from yugoslavian war and mutch more ,imagine that that war evelope to world warIII then Rusian Federation and United States get involved ,there is no note about Yugo Mod that it cant be fictionary global conflict .

And about that it suck ,please play try it and then post what you think .

Here is link to latest Total Yugo War Final  

Enjoy

is there going to be an update ?

Total Yugo War addons pack is complete ,only changes will be in future missions packs (diffrent variants of crCTI).

There is new project on the way.

helloo  , is there anyone still here?  smile_o.gif

is this mod still available?  welcome.gif i think links are dead.

and i have missed fun at start of the topic  ,about Macedonia case  nener.gif  yesterday i have found total yugo war from

total yugo war crCTI   but i can't it get started. And what is CTI ,means multiplayer? can we play as single player like battlefield or is there campaign or sp mission?

I need a link that works also for this game and a pic or two anyone out there know were to find this mod?

See the wars my people were in ...

I mean I am from Serbia...

Edited by Petar