Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Desert-Rat Addons

Ya because i want to make it as good as possible but its hard to find someone who wants to help

I added some new textures to my Tank , they are in higher res and i tried to add some smaller details like rivets and and and....

here some pictures for larger items just klick there

tnk123.jpg

lowdet1.jpg

high res

lowdet2.jpg

high res

The new textures are done smile_o.gif i also did a destroyed model , with "burned" textures , so , you see its no super tank it can be destroyed too wink_o.gif

tankdes1.jpg

tankdes2.jpg

Cool stuff! Try making the burn marks a little less stripey though, looks a bit odd, especially the underside of the turret and the side burns don't look random enough.

I like the general design of the back of the tank a lot. thumbs-up.gif

ok i reworked the destroyed textures a bit the stripes on the back turret are removed.

tnkdesbck.jpg

tnkdess1.jpg

tnkdestp.jpg

How to this level, it even he looks great biggrin_o.gif

well the mud should simulate dry mud , i think i will add some wet mud then smile_o.gif

@ D@nte: Thanks for the tip i will try out smile_o.gif

Ok some new ingame shots , i have made that the mg fires from the upper turret MG but still have some problems with the recoil , because the cannon has recoil if you fire with the MG crazy_o.gif

homertnk.jpg

trftnk.jpg

oltnk.jpg

Ok a question @scripters

Is it possible to make a "automatic" gunner so you can drive the tank with one guy and he shoot at enemys alone? or you as driver aim at them and give comandos and the turret goes in the direction?

Hmmm now i have only that the driver have to do everything alone :P but i want that if you aim a target that the turret move in that direction and not that chassis moves with the turret sad_o.gif

Have an AI gun, there in some editor enhancement addon that has various tanks with 1 AI so if you find that you can just reverse engineer it.

ya but at the 1AI Tanks there the gunner makes all and if you wanna shoot at an enemy then you have to stop of drive forwart to the target

get in the tank as a commander and then move to driver position.

you need to have crew too.

Well i think i know now how to do this smile_o.gif but there are still some things to do

Ok i will add custom numbers but how to create that they are custom? i need hidden selections for the numbers but how to configurate them?

Ok i will add custom numbers but how to create that they are custom? i need hidden selections for the numbers but how to configurate them?

Take a look in to an another addon what has a number script and look how it is configurated, but you have to do your own numbers i think, or ask the permission from that addon where you look!

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

the numbers i have already , need only to know how to do they in a script or into the config

Take a look in to an another addon what has a number script and look how it is configurated, but you have to do your own numbers i think, or ask the permission from that addon where you look!

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

just how ive said, take a look into another addon what has a number script. you have to do it with setobject texture etc, and in the config you have to set a init eventhandler.